Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from poor freethrow shooting in the second half by Mizzou, this was a great game. Both teams played well, I thought, despite some bad officiating which affected both teams. If only the Tigers could hit their FT's....

Oh yeah, and I hate Brian Boddicker (and AJ for tipping it right to him).

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I enjoy the game.

Mizzou played very well during the game.

I was impressed

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Mizzou played a LOT better tonight, but their of perimeter quickness really showed...and that was against a UT team without a legit point guard. Regardless, the Tigers still showed a lot of fight and played some pretty good defense.

MU is now 7-7. Does this loss set them back mentally, or give them reason to fight harder?

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
I didn't catch the game but I saw the highlights on ESPN and I was impressed with Ivey's play. When I first heard he'll be running point once TJ left I was worried.... but 24 5 and 6 isn't bad. Especially since 10 of those 24 points came in OT.

Can anyone comment on how Tucker played this game? Every time I see him play I like him more...

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Honestly, I wasn't too impressed with Tucker at all in this game, but it didn't seem like he was in the game much, anyway. I don't think he was quick enough to guard Paulding, but he's not quite big enough to guard any of Mizzou's post players, either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts