Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warriors fans,

The constant rumbling about a possible front office job for Chris Mullin persists and it looks like some sort of announcement will happen on or shortly after draft day. There are conflicting reports ranging from Mullin being named President to Mullin turning down an offer because he does not agree with the direction the franchise is heading (who does?).

I personally think it is a no brainer to bring Mullin aboard but obviously there are issues that have prevented it so far.

If you are Chris Cohan, what do you do?

·
Registered
553 Posts
No brainer. I bring Mullin aboard even to instill a certain work-ethic within the club. Imagine having your trainer as the one last to leave the floor every night? Mullin is a gym rat (still!) and would be a boon to the Warriors team in that regard.

he also has a basketball brain which might rub off on a few of the younger guys (Jamison, I'm looking at you!)

·
Registered
632 Posts
I think Rick Barry and Chris Mullin should organize an ownership group to buy the Warriors. Barry and Mullin are two of the better historical Warrior players, who want the team to excel. Bringing them in should definatley turn the franchise around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts