Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think this will help? It certainly shouldn't hurt. I just don't know what pull Mullin will have. He didn't speak out much as a player. I'd like to see them bring Hardaway into the front office. That's guy that would stir things up. Rick Barry would as well. I just don't think the management wants anyone that will make them feel threatened. Here's my dream front office:

Tim Hardaway - President
Mullin - Vice president
Secretary of Defence - Larry Smith
Secretary of Fine Arts - Purvis Short
Minister of Education - Sleepy Floyd
Doorman - JBC

Other cabinent members - Benard King, Terry Teagle, Greg Ballard (for starting that fight with Mailman), Richmond

And I'll throw Sprewell in there somewhere. I never liked him until he choked PJ.

·
Registered
268 Posts
"Player Development"

From what I have read, he will be learning about front office duties but will concentrate on player development as well. That is the key. Help these young dudes learn how to be a success, how to work hard and get results. How to bust your *** to make the Warriors respectable again. It's about time.....It will be good to see Mully roaming around in Golden State colors again.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Mullin should be making decisions. He would do a finer job than St. Jean. But as for player development, I believe he can do a good job. Kind of like, what Michael Jordan was doing in Washington before he came to play for them. Ya know? Show up for practice and practice with them. Teach them work ethic and to constantly work at getting better. Mullin was a coach on the floor when he played in Indiana. He developed Jalen Rose into what he is today. So I think he will do a great job.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Legend Returns

Mully back with te Warriors is a great move. He is a winner and he is going to win. I would not be suprised if he put on the uni one more time in a pinch.

·
Registered
268 Posts
how classic would that be? Mully suiting up and nailing some three's just for kicks? I like th idea of timmy as a back up to mentor the young points as well. He should finish off with the team he started with. He never looked right in the Miami uni anyway.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I'm glad the warriors got Mullin back there to help the young players not only with a work ethic, but SHOOTING. Mully was one of the finest pure shooters ever. When he and Tim were together, it was pure enjoyment of the fundamentals and clutch shots.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ajt</b>!
Does anyone think this will help? It certainly shouldn't hurt. I just don't know what pull Mullin will have. He didn't speak out much as a player. I'd like to see them bring Hardaway into the front office. That's guy that would stir things up. Rick Barry would as well. I just don't think the management wants anyone that will make them feel threatened. Here's my dream front office:

Tim Hardaway - President
Mullin - Vice president
Secretary of Defence - Larry Smith
Secretary of Fine Arts - Purvis Short
Minister of Education - Sleepy Floyd
Doorman - JBC

Other cabinent members - Benard King, Terry Teagle, Greg Ballard (for starting that fight with Mailman), Richmond

And I'll throw Sprewell in there somewhere. I never liked him until he choked PJ.
Dont forget to bring in Tom Tolbert as the play by play announcer and Manute Bol as head usher. :laugh:

:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts