Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the gloves are off now with Murray he is trying to devalue himself so the Raps will just dump him - somewhere, anywhere.

``I don't know anymore. I haven't played in so long. Sometimes you have doubts. Maybe I can't contribute. Maybe I need to be sitting on the sidelines,'' Murray said. ``It's difficult to sit there and still have confidence in yourself and what you can do. Hey, I'm 30 now and maybe I'm on my way down the hill. I can't do the things I used to do, I don't know.''
Raptors activate Murray; place Palacio on injured list

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
So what is it now? Trying to turn his tone down? Didnt he say he is leaving or something????? LMAO, If I was the GM there, I could ask him how much you are making? Amd are you getting pay still now? Yes? Then shut that **** Up!

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Oh that little panzy :upset:. If I am Glen Grunwald, I try to trade him for reasonable value, and if that is not possible I put him on the bench and/or I.L. for the rest of the year or until his contract runs out. For a guy making millions for sitting on the bench he sure has a big mouth.

BTW, when does his contract run out?

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
Oh that little panzy :upset:. If I am Glen Grunwald, I try to trade him for reasonable value, and if that is not possible I put him on the bench and/or I.L. for the rest of the year or until his contract runs out. For a guy making millions for sitting on the bench he sure has a big mouth.

BTW, when does his contract run out?
2006 I believe.

And the guy should get minutes. It's a waste having a guy as talented as him not getting any PT while Michael Curry gets 20+ mintues a game.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

2006 I believe.

And the guy should get minutes. It's a waste having a guy as talented as him not getting any PT while Michael Curry gets 20+ mintues a game.
You might be right there - although I would not take any time away from Curry - I might sit Mo Pete and let LM play to keep Mo Pete 'Awake'.

Although Mo Pete is a better defender (and two way player) he tends to sleep walk though large portions of the season.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Murray needs to seek some help.the guy has major confidence problems.. that or he is a drama queen.. the guy doesn;t sound like a player who used to average 17 a game... trade his *** for anything.money if u need it.. hopefully a big body.i don't wanna give up him and mo pete cause we need a back up sg/sf and they fill that role

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Strange for him to say this. He was one of the primary options on Cleveland and on the Clips, but when exactly was he a go-to player? For someone who has never been an impact player, it is funny for him to say that he needs to adjust to becoming a complimentary scorer. It's not like this is Scottie Pippin we are talking about here, having to play a smaller role in a new system. This is Lamond Murray.

If he gets traded, good luck in the future. If Mo Pete gets traded, I hope Lamond can become an important part of this team. He has loads of talent and given the opportunity I know he can be important to our team's playoff run.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Okay! Now I've heard it all! You know usually when a guy is not getting minutes, he either works his a** off to dig himself out of the bench or just accept the money he makes for the next few seasons! Sadly, Lamond Murray hasn't done both!

First he wants minutes, then he says he wants out of T.O., now he has no confidence in himself? Well, it's what happens when you DON"T work your a** off to get minutes and work on something other than your jump shot! Okay so he was injured all last season! BIG DEAL! That should motivate him to work hard on rehab and get better! But at the beginning of this season, all I saw Murray do was shoot horrible jump shots! Then he has the nerve to wonder why he's not getting minutes? What a crybaby! Just accept your money! He's the next guy who's taking money from us! Let's not forget Hakeem!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts