Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Anyone catch Outkast this year? I'm sad I missed them.
I missed them too :/

Whoever was promoting that one here SUCKED. I literally didn't find out until the week they were here and it was too late for me to make it at that point smh. They said Killer Mike was with them too.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I'm getting tickets to go see Migos on the 30th tonight. Won't be anything special, but it'll be a fun environment

·
TiMVP2
817 Posts
I wanna see Migos so bad. I keep missing them though. BTW if yall like concerts you should go to SXSW, you can go to like 500 concerts in a week at random places. This yr. I saw Nas/A$AP Mob/FlyLo/BoB + more at a 3000 capacity place, got to the front it was amazing. I saw Vic Mensa in a little bar with like less than 100 people. Lil B and Tyler at free shows that were ****ing crazy. A$AP Mob/YG at a small venue, a bunch of crazy shows all the time. Gotta be 21+ to get into anything though, next years gonna be great. In 2012 I saw A$AP/Schoolboy Q/Danny Brown + Kendrick, Smoke DZA, Mr. eXquire, Trae in a super small venue, shit was one of the craziest shows ever

1:25 when kendrick comes out with Q gets crazy

I don't think I've been to a small show that's topped this. Best $15 ever spent

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Anyone catch Outkast this year? I'm sad I missed them.
Saw them in NYC at Governor's Ball and they killed it. Started with B.O.B., went through every song you would ever want to hear, 3000 and Big Boi went through some solo stuff in the middle and then they finished with "The Whole World," and yes Killer Mike was there. I'm not a concert veteran by any means, but I saw quite a few shows the last 18 months and they had the best one by a long shot.

·
TiMVP2
817 Posts
outkast live was seriously best non kanye expirience

eminem was pretty good too

i also saw drake and wayne like 2 weeks ago, another great show

got tix for funfunfun fest next month. nas doing illmatic in full will be hard to beat. wiz, 2 chainz, freddie gibbs, run the jewels, ginuwine(!!), the internet, sza also gonna be cool to see. and atmosphere too i guess

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
I imagine that Run The Jewels is dope live.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
I went and saw the Lox, 8Ball & MJG, and Juvenile a couple weeks ago. It was a cool little throwback concert. Juvenile was thirsty as **** tho actively tryin to find a girl to **** after the show during his performance. Ended his performance sayin somethin like "Who ready to see Juvie return home to Cash Money? It's comin!" The Lox did their thing - Jada rocked a TY Hilton jersey and Colts fitted. The crowd loved that lol

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
I'm upset I missed Flying Lotus next month and will miss Run The Jewels next week. I'll hopefully be able to catch a lot of concerts/festivals in 2015.

·
TiMVP2
817 Posts
Run The Jewels were dope as ****
So was Ginuwine, even tho he did like 5 songs wit was a fun 30-45 minute set
Atmosphere was ok
2 Chainz was fun as ****, really dope
Nas was amazing, did all of illmatic plus a lot of hits, such a great show
Gibbs & Madlib were great, it was crazy how Gibbs wasn't skipping a single word and just straight flowing
FlyLo was cool, and i left before Wiz, i was tired lol

I missed seeing Jeezy :( and Bobby Schmurda the gawd :(

Jay Electronica coming up, probably gonna miss it too. Can't wait for SXSW 2015 tho I'ma see a lot of shit

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
^^That sounds pretty dope.

I won't have the cash next year, but I want to do SXSW in 2016.

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Not a great schedule. I gotta check the schedule around Detroit/Lansing/Grand Rapids for next year.

Probably going to do another big festival, and then as many other concerts as possible.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Going to see Starlito and Don Trip for the fourth time on New Years Eve - should be a pretty fun party/show

61 - 80 of 113 Posts