1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
It's going to boil down to:
KG
or
Duncan

Wins and Losses will determine it. In years passed you could argue that KG has a vastly inferior supporting cast. Now I would say it's pretty much even.

The way the Spurs are playing Tim could be looking at his 3rd straight MVP trophy. Crazy as it is.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
It's going to boil down to:
KG
or
Duncan

Wins and Losses will determine it. In years passed you could argue that KG has a vastly inferior supporting cast. Now I would say it's pretty much even.

The way the Spurs are playing Tim could be looking at his 3rd straight MVP trophy. Crazy as it is.
Ditto.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
My MVP candidates as of right now(in order):
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Tim Duncan
3. Peja Stojakovic
4. Jermaine O'Neal
5. Baron Davis

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
The thing is, if the Wolves would have beaten the Lakers last year instead of the Spurs, I think KG would have been the MVP.

This year he is playing even better than he did last year, and finally has a team to go with it. I think he is the front runner right now.

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
It will be Duncan or KG... I think talking about others is a waste of time at this point. The only person who can take it from Duncan is KG and right now, I would give it to him.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
It's a two man race; KG and TD.

I think it'll end up being KG when all is said and done.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
It's possible that Duncan could win it again, but I think it's KG's turn this year. He's greatly impressed me so far this year. :yes:

·
Yes, please.
16,648 Posts
How cna anyone put Baron ahead of Kidd? People say Kidd cant shoot, but he has a BETTER FG % than Baron! There isnt anything Baron does that Kidd doesnt do better.

Anyways, it'll be between Kidd/KG/Duncan. If Kidd gets 15-20 Triple Doubles, you HAVE to give it to him. Right now he's on pace for 14.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Yes, Duncan or Garnett will probably win (again). But along with Baron Davis, the single player who I think has been most valuable to his team so far is Kirilenko.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>chiuondis</b>!

wats DPOY? :confused:
Defensive Player of the Year

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The King of the World</b>!
*waits for therealdeal to enter thread, saying that Peja is the MVP and everyone else is garbage*
*also waits for therealdeal to say that so I can dump on his post*

;)

·
Nobody
6,373 Posts
Obviously KG can't be the regular season MVP, because he has never made it out of the first round of the playoffs! Duh! And Tim Duncan can't be the MVP because he fails to be Peja, almighty lord supreme of the eternal jumpshot, the great modern master of hoops. Sorry Tim!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts