53 Posts
Drewbs said:
1. Kobe
2. Dirk - Runner up
3. Lebron
4. Nash
5. Wade
6. Billups (I can't stand him)

Giving Billups the MVP is a joke, he has not once this season, had to carry his team of 3 fellow allstars.
Giving Billups the MVP would not be a joke. His stats are slightly down from where the other candidates are, but that is because of the evenly distributed production of Detroits starting 5. Chauncey is right up there with Kidd and Nash as one of the best PG in the league right now and he is more clutch than either one of them. He is invaluable down the stretch with his ability to take over and get to the free throw line.

That aside, I dont think Chauncey is the MVP of the league. I'd give it to Dirk, Lebron or Wade. I'm leaning towards Lebron right about now.

Reactions: bbasok

·
Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
1. Kobe Bryant
2. LeBron James
3. Steve Nash
4. Elton Brand
5. Chauncey Billups
6. Dirk Nowitzki
7. Carmelo Anthony
8. Shawn Marion

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
can I say all?I can't pick one

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
LeBron if the Cavs get 50.

Dirk if the Mavs get the 1 seed.

Kobe if neither happens.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Net2 said:
LeBron if the Cavs get 50.

Dirk if the Mavs get the 1 seed.

Kobe if neither happens.
Its unlikely they'll get 50 due to Lebrons injury (Although they already got lucky against NYK). If the Cavs management are smart and I know they are, they'll skip Lebron from playing the last 3 or 4 games to risk aggravating his injury (as minor as it may seem) and have him healthy and 100% in the playoffs, but I think Lebron has a say on this and chances are he would like to play the rest of the season to push for that MVP award.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
PauloCatarino said:
The Cavs are 48-31. The Lakers, 42-37.

Do you think LBJames is an MVP candidade? And if so, do you think 6 more wins are all that much, considering the East is a little lower than the est, talent-wise?
been waiting for a Kobe supporter to say this to a Lebron supporter, but since Im not rooting for Kobe I was nt gonna bring it up...repped...

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Dragnsmke1 said:
been waiting for a Kobe supporter to say this to a Lebron supporter, but since Im not rooting for Kobe I was nt gonna bring it up...repped...
Too bad its not something that many people take into account.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.