Kobe Bryant
LeBron James
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Dwyane Wade

Who is the pick, and why?

· Whiteside of the Moon
9,696 Posts
It was Dwyane Wade for awhile, but Dwyane has slowed down down the stretch and Lebron has been lighting it up. Its Lebron James as much as I hate to say it. I'm being unbiased here. Normally i'd give my vote to Dwyane every day of the week. I just get the feeling that what Lebron has done down the stretch will boost him to the top of the ladder as far as MVP votes go.

Plus I really don't want to see Nash win it again.

· Registered
439 Posts
It's gotta be Chauncey. Now don't get me wrong. I hate EVERY Detroit Piston, but its been the point guard leadership of Chauncey Billups that has lead to the Detroit team oriented play. If Chauncey doesn't win it, then Nowitzki is getting in for getting his Dallas Mavericks for playing the way they are playing.

If Lebron wins it....then I will say wtf? He finally gets to the playoffs and that serves as an MVP case? I mean he practically stole the All-Star MVP from T-Mac, does he have to do it again to someone who is as deserving?

· Whiteside of the Moon
9,696 Posts
Sueng said:
It's gotta be Chauncey. Now don't get me wrong. I hate EVERY Detroit Piston, but its been the point guard leadership of Chauncey Billups that has lead to the Detroit team oriented play. If Chauncey doesn't win it, then Nowitzki is getting in for getting his Dallas Mavericks for playing the way they are playing.

If Lebron wins it....then I will say wtf? He finally gets to the playoffs and that serves as an MVP case? I mean he practically stole the All-Star MVP from T-Mac, does he have to do it again to someone who is as deserving?
Whoa, Chauncey shouldn't even be considered. First of all he's on a star-studded team, if your gonna make a case for Chauncey you could do the same for the whole Pistons line-up.

Lebron has by far the best stats in the league. Lebron average 12.5 more ppg than Billups, while shooting 48%. Billups is shooting 41%, and he has several other weapons that take focus off him.
Lebron has basicly no weapons and is basicly leading his team by himself. Seems to me we have a bit of a Lebron hater here.

I'm not a Lebron lover, but I try to keep my opinion unbiased. And right now its Lebron followed by Nash.

· Registered
14,055 Posts
its Lebron

the best stats in the game, and he has turned it to a completely new level at the right time

· Registered
5,063 Posts
I say Wade, but the way we've played as of late, its not gona happen, the AP will vote LeBron

· Registered
5,063 Posts
RoyWilliams said:
Went with Dirk bc his name is in Italics.
What? who ever you vote for will autmoacly italisize

· Registered
224 Posts
Sorry, it's going to be Steve Nash again. Without looking at just the numbers this guy is making EVERYBODY around him better while leading the league in assists, and scoring when he needs to. Without Amare, Joe Johnson, and Quentin Richardson how many would've thought they'd be this good. He's Playing better than last year when he obviously had better talent. There all gone, brought in some career scrubs and look at what they're doing with the one constant Steve Nash running the show.

You can make the argument that he has the Matrix, but Nash has the ball in his hands and runs the show like no other. Now makes Bell, Diaw, Jones and Thomas look like anyone can be replaced on this team and they'll still win with him. This makes him the most valuable player (MVP) once again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.