Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
none other than AJ. Who stresses more than ever in the mavz? AJ... I know its only three games but what the heck. Defense is a HUGE improvement even though Big Damp isnt back yet. Imagine when hes back...since AJ has taken over in the last 3 game, we allowed 92ppg in the last three games. We usually only allowed those kind of defense when Damp is here.

DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE!

is all what AJ is talking about. What a great coach he is, yelling at the vets, giving the rooks a chance.

This team has improved a lot in the hands of AJ. Let's just see what happens in the playoffs. Good thing we have Del to back us up. Thats what really concerns me is the playoffs, a rookie coach in the playoffs. Do you guys think that we'll be as strong or even stronger team in the playoffs?

·
Registered
427 Posts
I TOTALLY agree with your assesment of how AJ has affected this team. The mindset is exactly what it needs to be. We finally have a real leader in Avery who won't let this team slack off. Defense is finally being played every minute of the game. Not just at spots during the game, what a revelution in only three games. I can't wait to see how they play on the second night of a back to back against Sac.

·
Registered
371 Posts
you guys are spot on, Avery will slowly turn our team into a great defensive team, we have the tools he has the knowledge and desire. The rest is bound to happen :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts