Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know alot of people say it Duncan, Garnett, Peja or even Dirk. But what do you all think about Michael Redd i know he won't get it but he having a great season so far also he play good D and his team is doing good.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
KG or Duncan will win it

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
he is playing good D???????????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Well he is very "valuable" to his Milwaukee team, However it's hard to see him winning or even deserving to win over KG or Duncan. He definitly gets a little consideration and honorable mention for MVP though.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I see Mr. Redd had 40 points and 9 boards in their tough close loss to the Hornets. He could be a future MVP a few years from now if he keeps droppin these 40 point games on the regular.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
He's having a very good season statistically, but facts remain that the Bucks have been significantly better when Redd hasn't been on the court this season.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
KG is seriously tearing down rebounds this season. He is killing it.

But I still believe that Duncan will end up ahead of KG in the MVP voting.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Redd is playing terrifically, which is no surprise to me. But in the guard-loaded East, it would be a surprise if he even made the All-Star team. Who will he beat out? Baron? Pierce? McGrady? Iverson? Marbury? Redd is establishing himself as a star this year, and his best ball probably lies ahead of him.

Garnett has got to be the odds-on favorite for MVP this season. He's performing at least as well as ever, is a force on both ends as usual, and his team is winning like never before.

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Hmmm. Now I see Sean Deveney's pulling for Redd as an All-Star starter. Well, good for Michael. I'm still not quiiite convinced, even being a fan who's backed him since his college days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts