Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Trade Corey Maggette to Washington for their 2003 1st, Etan Thomas and future considerations
2. Trade Etan Thomas to Milwaukee for their 2003 1st (lotto only, Denver owns their lotto protected 1st) and Joel Przybilla or player of comperable salary.
3. Trade Michael Olowokandi, Sean Rooks and the Clipps' 2004 1st to G.S. for their 2003 and 2004 1st picks, Danny Fortson, Erick Dampier.
4. Trade Danny Fortson and 1 million cash to Utah for their 2003 1st and John Ameachi.
5. Trade Marko Jaric, Bryant Stith to Denver for the pick owed (to Orlando sent to Denver), James Posey and Donnell Harvey

02-03 roster: Miller,Richrdson,Odom,Brand,Ely,Dampier,Wilcox, Dooling, Piatkowski, Posey, Przybilla, Ameachi,Harvey, Fowlkes

2003 Draft: the Clippers own G.S.,Milwaukee,Utah,Washington's and their own 1st pick as well as their 2nd pick.
So assuming one of the picks isn't #1, trade 3 of the 4 lotto picks and Posey and Richardson (how ever much is needed, but I'd keep Posey over Q) for Lebron James. Use the remaining lotto pick on James Lang, and use the Clipps' own 1st on Mickael Pietrus and the Clipps' 2nd on Jason Kapono.

roster after cuts and not re-signing Pike,Fowlkes,Ameachi:
PG Dre Dooling
SG Posey (maybe) James Pietrus
SF Odom Kapono
PF Brand Wilcox Harvey
C Ely Lang Dampier Przybilla
and use the final spot to sign a PG project like Hakam Koseglu or Jose Manuel Caldron.

2004 Draft: use G.S.'s 1st and Chris Wilcox (if needed, because GS's 1st is probably high enough for Sani) to get either Tahrou Sani or Darko Milicic (if his value drops) or Maciej Lampe....I'd take them in that order....Wilcox would be traded only if Sani's value increases or if Milicic is do-able for GS's 1st and Wilcox...in any case Wilcox should be traded even for a future 1st or two.

and that gives a roster of:
PG Dre Dooling
SG James Posey Pietrus
SF Odom Kapono
PF Brand Sani Harvey
C Lang Ely Przybilla Dampier (although with 1 year left he could be bought out)
and the project PG signed in 03

that would be really cool if the Clipps could pull this off. :D .....and you never know because the trades I listed above (the numbered ones) are trades thos teams have offered or would otherwise do (with the exception being the Utah one, but Utah would love to get Fortson for a low price).....I wish this would happen and you never know it could, the Clipps just have that many resources. :yes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok, it's time a moderator put a stop to this. TheNotSoGoods is single-handedly killing this message board with his unrealistic, video game threads. And if the content of his threads aren't reason to warrant a warning, how about the fact that he has started the same thread 15 different times. The following are threads visible on the first page of this forum...

My Clippers Dream
"What if" trades:
What I'd love to see the Clippers do:
Who do you keep?
Thoughts for the "new" Clipps
Player breakdown:
Now that Dre's a Clipp here are some thoughts:
My favorite scenario, post yours:
3 scenarios for the rumored trade:
What the Clipps should do:
Are the Clipps doing this?:
Could the Clipps pull this off?:

Those are just the topics on the FIRST page of this forum. Looking at the 2nd page you will find subjects created by him with identical titles. It's about time a moderator put a stop this all the noise. There is no need to have 10 threads on the first page that cover the SAME thing by the SAME poster. The content of his posts are bad enough, we don't need to see them posted 10x each.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
A warning has been sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.