Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking JWill with the second pick. But I think Krause really wants to come out of this draft with 2... yes count them.... 2 lottery picks. I believe that he wants Niko. That would be his white man imitation of Pippen. A point forward who can play the 1 2 3 and maybe a little 4 somewhere down the line. I think what he wants is a back line of three 7 footers and 2 dominate guards. This would make us extremely big and athletic with the ability to go inside/outside with little difficulty. I think he is trying to work a deal to get the 3,4,5 pick by offering Fizer Crawford and/or Hassell/2 second round picks. From what I understand Krause and West are pretty tight in that they have always had a great admiration for each other. This would give West 2 solid players with small rookie contracts and the ability to pick up someone with the 30th pick. West as I understand it is in a very bad cap situation and really needs to get some relief. Krause might work out a deal with him to take Swift off his hands to help out even more. From what I have read West is not all that impressed with the selections this year that are available to him thats why he also has no problem in trying to trade down. Anyway that's what I think Krause is going to do Jwill and Niko. I would just die if this came true.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Originally posted by bobalooey
taking JWill with the second pick. But I think Krause really wants to come out of this draft with 2... yes count them.... 2 lottery picks. I believe that he wants Niko. That would be his white man imitation of Pippen. A point forward who can play the 1 2 3 and maybe a little 4 somewhere down the line. I think what he wants is a back line of three 7 footers and 2 dominate guards. This would make us extremely big and athletic with the ability to go inside/outside with little difficulty. I think he is trying to work a deal to get the 3,4,5 pick by offering Fizer Crawford and/or Hassell/2 second round picks. From what I understand Krause and West are pretty tight in that they have always had a great admiration for each other. This would give West 2 solid players with small rookie contracts and the ability to pick up someone with the 30th pick. West as I understand it is in a very bad cap situation and really needs to get some relief. Krause might work out a deal with him to take Swift off his hands to help out even more. From what I have read West is not all that impressed with the selections this year that are available to him thats why he also has no problem in trying to trade down. Anyway that's what I think Krause is going to do Jwill and Niko. I would just die if this came true.
you crystal ball leaves ME feeling a little bit "hazy" as you say in the same post about krause going after niko and jwill and taking swift off west's hands....??? you mean jwill and swift, or jwill and niko, right?:confused:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts