Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NBADRAFT.net has these numbers as the picks we will have so I will use them

8. Gerald Green- Elite swingman with superstar potential. I hope that he can become the small forward we need and a huge star

31. Louis Williams- NBADraft.Net has him slipping to the 2nd round but if we can promise to take him at the 31 I think it is well worth it. A High Schooler Like Green but hes able to play Both PG and SG. This is for hoping that either of these two pan out to what they can be :biggrin:

53. The Isiah Steal of the day is.....

Julius Hodge- SG/SF- NC State

He is a good college player who may end up being something nice in the pros.

Now you may be saying WOW knicksfan hold ur horses. You're making us take three GUARDS? The reason is that Our guard rotation would be so deep now and let us play Tim Thomas off the bench where he really THRIVED his whole career. If one of the highschoolers can pan out as a superstar, and hodge as a GREAT 6th man we wont miss houston ONE bit.

so how bout it folks?

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW on NBADRAFT.NET Green is compared to Mcgrady and Louis Williams to Iverson so I wouldn't mind THAT one bit either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wouldn't mind Green, even though i don't trust high school players, but i don't want Louis Williams. He's Iverson against High Schoolers maybe. Dajuan Wagner scored 100 points in high school. I'd like to get Green and some kind of big man in the later part. Hodge in the 2nd would be great. He's from NY and I really like his game, he carried NC State 2 years in a row.

·
A deserving All-Star
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured to take Louis Williams because hes a nice combo guard who can play the bench whether he ends up a bust or not. If you dont want Louis Williams there then how about SALIM STOUDMIRE?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts