Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K 14 team league, and i had the 13th pick plz anazyle how I did cause this is my first Fantasy football league

QB D. Culpepper (Min - QB)
WR An. Johnson (Hou - WR)
WR D. Stallworth (NO - WR)
WR A. Lelie (Den - WR)
RB F. Taylor (Jac - RB)
RB Q. Griffin (Den - RB)
TE J. Witten (Dal - TE)
BN D. Foster (Car - RB)
BN C. Palmer (Cin - QB)
BN Ro. Williams (Det - WR)
BN A. Becht (NYJ - TE)
BN J. Gage (Chi - WR)
BN J. Bettis (Pit - RB)
K J. Wilkins (StL - K)
DEF Baltimore (Bal - DEF)

K first off I know i'm not supposed to take fred taylor, but he has had 2 conescutive phenominal seasons and if he stays healthy is money... so plz tell me how i did thx for the input guys.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
First off you should of gone RB, RB with your 1st two picks but looks like you managed to escape that pretty nicely. Just looking over your team quickly I can tell you have alot of sleepers. Most of your players are in for big seasons but can easily not do good. Culpepper should be the MVP this season, so nice QB. Your 3 WR's are the one's people are expecting to blow up this season and put up great numbers so just cross your fingers (Andre Johnson is going to be a beast). Your RB's look pretty nice too, Ftaylor is a must take that late in the draft, and Griffen should put up nice numbers in that Denver system. Bench looks good, Defense looks good. Only thing I'd do is drop Jerome Bettis and pick up a Medweldee Moore (sp?) or Julius Jones or Najeh Davenport.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I'd do it, Onterrio Smith is suppose to be suspended for 3-4 weeks but he appealed it and it got delayed so it looks like he will start for the Vikings week 1.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think Onterio will have a BIG week 1 in the Vikings offense but that may be all with that crowded backfield. You really have a pretty solid team for a 14 league. Stallworth is a very good pick for you (Andre Johnson isn't bad either). There IS NOTHING WRONG WITH FRED TAYLOR, taking him on the turn is not a bad move. Q Griffin seems to have the #1 job on lock but I'd be worried about T Bell. And I think you'll be starting R Williams over A leslie by the end of the season. Good job

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have 2 more drafts 2nite, so ill post my results for u to review :) I have the last pick in this next draft :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts