Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has to be Q-Rich and C-Magg from the Clippers.

Would they take J-Craw, E-Rob, A-Davis, and 2 #1's for it??

I mean I know that seems like alot, but Isiah had to do what he had to do....

Hinrich
Q
Maggette
Tyson
Eddy

Dupree
J-Will
Gill
JYD
Fizer
Blount
ETC...

That is a bomb team

·
The Snake
6,527 Posts
Hmmmm if they would I'd almost certainly do it. It wouldn't even give me a second though. Hell if they wanted us to throw in Chandler or Curry instead of the pick I'd do it.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Modena360</b>!
Has to be Q-Rich and C-Magg from the Clippers.

Would they take J-Craw, E-Rob, A-Davis, and 2 #1's for it??

I mean I know that seems like alot, but Isiah had to do what he had to do....

Hinrich
Q
Maggette
Tyson
Eddy

Dupree
J-Will
Gill
JYD
Fizer
Blount
ETC...

That is a bomb team
Hmmmmmm..... 2/3 of their core to take an overpaid, small center that is past his prime, an athletic wing that has yet to translate that to game sense, 2 mid-first rounders (assuming we have Curry, Chandler, Maggs, Q, and Kirk), and JC....

I'm of the opinion that the Clips will turn this down. Several times over and over and over.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok Spook

What would it take for us to get those 2 without giving up Hinrich, Chandler and Curry.

How about pulling a Ditka to get Ricky Williams, what about

Jamal, E-Rob, A-Davis, 2 #1's and 2 #2's...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh come on...

Q is a 17pts and 3 assist type of guy, and Corey is a 20pt and 5 rebounds type of guy. Cant take that much.........that is alot we just offered on the table.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I would be very interested in Maggette but not QRich. I hope they get a SF in the draft want to trade Maggette for JC. Ok someone wake me I am dreaming.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Re: Oh come on...

Q is a 17pts and 3 assist type of guy, and Corey is a 20pt and 5 rebounds type of guy. Cant take that much.........that is alot we just offered on the table.
Oh, a shooting guard like Q who pulls down 6.4 rebounds a game is chopped liver? Please. And Corey is shooting 47%. We don't have anyone on our team as good as him.

Maybe if the Clips were in love with Curry, then he and Jamal and filler could do it. This is doubtful, because Sterling just opened up his wallet long term for CMags. He's played great, and they're going to build around him, not ship him for potential.

Remember, I am intrigued by the Shard/Flip duo, and I think we could actually get them.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Re: Who is Flip?

Rashard is tight.

But I do want Q, if we cant get Maggette...I really really like Q's game.
I like Q alot and I think he'd make a solid SG, but the only way this happens is if the Clips reounce his rights to sign Kobe. Of course, then we have to renouce our rights to JC. Would the Clips be interested in doing a trade of JC for Q? Not unless JC starts playing with greater consitency, but if he were to accomplish that, then why would we trade him?

But I really don't think Corey is going anywhere. His contract is a bargain for the production that Corey has put out this year. All trades involving Corey will require Curry and/or Chandler and I'm not ready to pull the trigger on that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts