Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, I'm new to the forum and let me be the first to tell you all that this forum rocks. I can't believe I never came across to it before.

Anyhow, I was just wondering who would you all consider a better all around talent between these three young big men.

I just calculated their stats including tonight's games and here is how their seasons have shaped up so far.

Bosh, 21 - 19.4ppg/11.3rpg/4.3orpg/2.7apg/.4bpg/.7spg/48.8fg/82.4ft/40mpg/2.1to
Howard, 19 (almost 20) - 15.6ppg/12.1rpg/3.6orpg/1.1apg/1.6bpg/.5spg/50.5fg/63.9ft/36mpg/1.6to
Okafor, 23 - 13.4ppg/9rpg/3.1orpg/1.4apg/1.4bpg/.9spg/40.4fg/66.6ft/34mpg/1.6to

I love watching Howard because he is like a man child.

I like Chris Bosh too, he is a talented player that will be an all star for many years to come. Only if he can put a couple of pounds, he will unstoppable.

Okafor has been disappointing to say the least, so far.

By the end of the season, I can see Bosh as a 20/10 if not better. Howard is still young, but he is must 20/10 next year, if not this year. Okafor is very talented player but he is going through a sofomore slump, something in the lines of Melo. Hope he ends up having a great year.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I pick Bosh, he's probably the most talented offensively between the three but he needs to continue to work on his defense

·
Registered
700 Posts
Howard.

And Bosh is gonna need a whole lot more than "a couple pounds" to become unstoppable. He can't even defend the other players in question, who aren't stars yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JT3000 said:
Howard.

And Bosh is gonna need a whole lot more than "a couple pounds" to become unstoppable. He can't even defend the other players in question, who aren't stars yet.
Well by couple, I didn't excatly mean 2 pounds. Basically he needs to hit the gym. He is really skinny for a dude his height. If he can get big, that would help his game on both sides of the court.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I'd take either Howard, or Bosh.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Howard.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
Howard

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Howard.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I love having bosh in toronto, one of my favourite players in the L, & it seems like after watching every loss this season, bosh isn't playing as good as he could be.

that being said... I'd take howard, by a small margin, over bosh.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Howard

I think Bosh and Okafor are both going to be All Star level players but the hands of Howard and his rebounding instinct are just so dominant. Unfortunately, Howard and Bosh play for horrible organizations which might hamper their future due to not putting the right players around them. If Sean May was with Howard....wow.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
MemphisX said:
Howard
Unfortunately, Howard and Bosh play for horrible organizations which might hamper their future due to not putting the right players around them. If Sean May was with Howard....wow.
:cry:

I take Howard.

·
#1 Al Horford Fan
1,260 Posts
Howard, by a fair margin. Have you seen the shoulders on this kid? Even the ESPN announcers, who were infatuated with Lebron all game, took time to notice how big they were. No, I'm not gay, but godamn it, I admit to having a man crush on Dwight.

Anyways, the Magic have had a history of making extremely poor draft choices (Johnny Taylor, Jeryl Sasser, Reece Gaines, Brian Williams, Brooks Thompson, David Vaughn, etc.) but give them credit; they make their #1 overall picks count (Shaq, Penny, Howard).

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Dwight Howard is good yet he is so young. It's scary to think about how good he is goihg to be. It sucks to be the Wizards. You get through Shaq and then you got Dwight Howard

1 - 20 of 76 Posts