Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and ladies! This is my first post on this board........Let me introduce myself I"m pduh02 and most or some of you know me from realgm.com, espn board(which I don't post much over there because of trouble makers.), and BullsNews.com.

I'm just trying to figure out with this message board and so far I like these boards with great features easy to use smiley faces with out the codes much and other options!

My favorite team is the Bulls of course duh! :D

Ok enough the introduction lets talk about b-ball! I know this probably already being discuss over here that we end up t he #2 pick in draft and I very glad we end up with a good pick its a win win situation.

But I'm very high on Jay Williams from Duke for this year draft! He's has talent and I think he be a up risin star and can't pass up talent then Jay Williams! I hope Krause going to draft jay williams and hope the Rockets won't screw us over which I can't see that happening.

Thats about it right now don't know what else to say!

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Hey pduh you still think i'm worthless? lol you can't stop me now, i'm hot on your tail!! lol.:yes:

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Did you guys used to post at all on NBAdraft.net message boards? That was THE basketball board to use until bballboards.net came around. Then the guy who runs NBAdraft.net (Justin Young I think) shut it down since it had so many bad posters, since you didn't have to register at all. Ah, the memories. :cry:

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>yodurk</b>!
Did you guys used to post at all on NBAdraft.net message boards? That was THE basketball board to use until bballboards.net came around. Then the guy who runs NBAdraft.net (Justin Young I think) shut it down since it had so many bad posters, since you didn't have to register at all. Ah, the memories. :cry:
There's only two posters here. You and Basghetti (and his thousands of aliases)

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>yodurk</b>!
Yup. I used to post on NBADraft.net as did PimpsyCollins, The Truth, and a few others from what I can remember. yodurk sounds familiar too... did you post there? Only problem with that board was that it did get overrun with riffraff and guys using multiple screen names (though the IP address would show right next to your post :laugh: ) It became more an eyesore than any productive discusssion

Edit: there were some epic Duke lovers/Duke haters threads on that board

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Going a bit more retro....circa 2001....

<b>Anyone remember Sportstalk.com?!</b> Started by none other than... Chad Ford? I remember it got quite popular and then ESPN swept in to buy the domain and hire The Chad.

To this day, if you type in 'sportstalk.com' into your browser.. it <i>still</i> redirects you to ESPN Insider :D

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by <b>superdave</b>!

Yup. I used to post on NBADraft.net as did PimpsyCollins, The Truth, and a few others from what I can remember. yodurk sounds familiar too... did you post there? Only problem with that board was that it did get overrun with riffraff and guys using multiple screen names (though the IP address would show right next to your post :laugh: ) It became more an eyesore than any productive discusssion

PiMpSy CoLlInS was the ****! :laugh: Those are some good memories alright.

Anyone remember Sportstalk.com?! Started by none other than... Chad Ford? I remember it got quite popular and then ESPN swept in to buy the domain and hire The Chad.

To this day, if you type in 'sportstalk.com' into your browser.. it still redirects you to ESPN Insider

Damn, I didn't know Chad Ford started that site. I used to go there all the time too.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ChiBulls2315</b>!
PiMpSy CoLlInS was the ****! :laugh: Those are some good memories alright.
Strangley enough, he was actually telling the truth! :laugh:

He used to post on BB.net as BallaticianPDM or something like that and he really helped a lot of us out with lifting/nutrition advice in the Weightlifting Forum... all while sharing his life musings with his signature style. Pimpsy!!!

Damn, I didn't know Chad Ford started that site. I used to go there all the time too.
The Chad has seen better days ;)

·
Registered
31,975 Posts

Strangley enough, he was actually telling the truth! :laugh:

He used to post on BB.net as BallaticianPDM or something like that and he really helped a lot of us out with lifting/nutrition advice in the Weightlifting Forum... all while sharing his life musings with his signature style. Pimpsy!!!

The Chad has seen better days ;)
I saw BallticianPDM$ post in the last few days.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts

Yeah, I posted there most definitely. "YoDurk" I was then, and still am now. I certainly remember The Truth, and who could forget PimpsyCollins? PimpsyCollins used to call himself DaInfamousMoneyMan if I recall...real good guy, and he knew his stuff on weights and nutrition. Except he was a bigtime Laker fan...we had some classic Lakers vs. the World debates. I also remember the Duke threads...too much fun.

·
Registered
9,349 Posts

<b>Anyone remember Sportstalk.com?!</b> Started by none other than... Chad Ford? I remember it got quite popular and then ESPN swept in to buy the domain and hire The Chad.

To this day, if you type in 'sportstalk.com' into your browser.. it <i>still</i> redirects you to ESPN Insider :D
I loved that site.

I still remember reading about the "KING KONG TRADE"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts