Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dwayne Wade--- When he has been in they games, he has played great, but he has been injured a lot so far. He has shown his ability to score, and get into the lane with will. Has a great future ahead of him-----B+(would be an A if he could stay healthy)

Lamar Odom---- His experiment at pf has been a huge sucess. He is gettin doubles doubles almost every game, and i expect nothing less of him. His shooting percentage should be higher, and his long range shot hasnt looked its best this year. Is a great rebounder, passer, and a good team player. No injury or legal problems and has been very consistent for us.....A-

Caron Butler--- A very dissappointing sophomore season so far. He is back in shape, and is still shooting in the 20's. He has turned into a jumpshooter, with no signs of explosiveness or effort to get to the hoop like last year. Has looked ok in the last couple of games, and would need to keep gettin better for the heat to have nay chance at the playoffs this year......C-

Eddie Jones- Has been a good shooter for this team. Has gone through a couple big slumps this year, and is not shooting as well as he should this year, but is putting up good numbers. Hits big shots when we need him, and is one of the only veteran leaders on the team.....B

Brian Grant-----Is the leader of this team. Has struggled on offense, and his rebounding has been down with the aquisition of Lamar Odom. Plays great defense and our only post presence. When he plays good games, we win.----C+

Rafer Alston- Has been huge suprise this year, especially for me. Is a great sixth man, and has come in and played huge minutes as starter, and has played very well with Wade injured. Is one of our most consistent long range shooters. He does have times were he makes bad decisions and takes bad shots, but he has done better in that....B

Haslem--Another huge suprise for us this year. The undrafted rookie is a monster on the glass, and has put together some very good offensive games this year. Has not shown consistency, but he is a rookie and coming up huge for us-----B

Loren Woods- I expected more of him this year. He has terrible hands, is not a good rebounder, and misses easy shots around the basket. Has no consistency whatsoever, and looks losty at some times on the court. A coupe good games, but other than that he has shown me nothing- C-

Rasual Butler---After his injury, he has come off the bench and looks to have been doing a good job. He hasnt got much pt lately, but is an offensive spark for us. I dont know why SVG hasnt been giving him some more minutes......C

Malik Allen---. He is an offensive minded big who comes into the game and hits a couple of shots. Still isnt tough on the inside or rebounds well, but he does what he does, hittin that outside jumper. Hasnt really improved at all since last year....C

Bimbo Coles- Like a coach on the floor, and is good for our young players. The effect he has really isnt shown on the court, but in the locker room and practices. On the court, he really hasnt done well, but who expected him too.....C

Beasley--hasnt played at all yet...i feel is time to do so...NA

Wang- 1 good game, and thats it. Really not much pt, and still looks terrible on d. Is fun to watch though---C

Wallace---Gets barely any pt, is the worst defensive player i have seen in my life, is a black hole on offense, and a liability everywhere else, but he scores when in there, and thats about it....D

Samaki Walker...i actually expected him to do well in the east. Injury issues have slowed him down, but he hasnt played well. Cant catch anything, looks terrible on O, and hasnt been as good of a rebounder as though of before....D

well thats everybody...Lamar and dwayne have been the best for us, with Caron, Wallace, and Walker the biggest dissapointments imo

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any thoughts...agree with what I said.....disagree???

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
i agree pretty much with everything.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts
i agree too

i might rate Rafer and Rasual a lil bit higher but not too much

good post

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Caron Butler a C-? You've gotta be kidding me, he's been much worse this year. He's been one of the biggest disappointments in the entire NBA, and is played terrible this year. Blame the injuries, but the facts are, CB4 has played terribly this year.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, i put him as one of the lowest..i said he was one of the biggest dissapointments on the team, which he is. He has been kind of coming around lately...it looks like he is gettin into the form that he was in last year

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
yep he is he is getting more comfortable and more confedence in him.
Tonight 14 points 6-11 shooting agaisnt houston.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Butler is playing much better recently, so I'll give him a C.

you can deifnately not look at his average cause he played about 15 games injured or less than 20 mins.

Also, i dont think grant is our leader. he hasnt put up any numbers.. he is playing decent D, but thats not enough for our starting center.

Odom should fget an A for playing out of position, starting to look like Garnett of the East, and not smoking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts