Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres my plan baby........

Well if we get the number one pick emaka is our number one plan so heres my plan...

Number one.....

The first thing is the draft looks like we need a sf but I doubt we will take josh smith Emaka Okafor is nice so i guess we take him

We have the following picks-

First overall pick
30th overall pick (ours)
39th overall pick( lampley trade via Miami nbadraft.net has them at 39)
46th overall pick (via Toronto)(booner trade)

With the first overall pick in the 2004-2005 NBA draft the Chicago Bulls select....
Emaka Okafor

This was a simple pick he is a freak of nature we don’t have time to pick people like Dwight Howard or Josh Smith. He is a smart player be choosing to go to collage for 3 years instead of 2 he was projected last year as a mid round pick (14-16) but decided to stay in school and learn more things. Here is what nbadraft.net has to say about him…

NBA Comparison: Ben Wallace (more offense, less nastiness)

Strengths: A tremendous rebounder and shot blocker. Emeka is an extremely intelligent and hardworking player with a great future ahead of him. Okafor possesses unbelievable shot blocking instincts, making him a true difference maker on the defensive end. He is excellent at timing his jumps and moving his feet to alter shots. His intelligence and athletic ability has also made him a proficient rebounder and outlet passer. Offensively he shows good touch and a nice assortment of post moves. His jump shot is really developing and in time will become a nice weapon. In addition, he has good footwork and is very coachable. A super prospect…the sky is the limit for Emeka

Weaknesses: Emeka will have to make the adjustment from playing center in college to playing PF and/or being a small center in the NBA. That alone should diminish some of his shot blocking/altering affects. Secondly, he is sometimes too mechanical in the post and kicks the ball out to early. Although his offensive game is vastly improved, there is still room for more growth...Free throw shooting is also a weakness.

Notes: Point blank one of the best low post players to come out of college in sometime. Will take some adjustment to the NBA, but has the intelligence and work ethic to be a difference maker......On pace to graduate from UConn in three years.

-Savneet Singh

With the 30th pick in the 2004-05 NBA draft the Chicago Bulls select…
Romaine Sato

In my opinion will be the steal of the 2004-2005 draft. If he is taken then I guess we take Darius Rice.
This guy is exactly what we look for he is a defensive stopper he can easily shoot the 3 he can take it to the hoop. Here is what nbadraft.net has to say about him….

NBA Comparison: Mitch Richmond

Strengths: Freakish athleticism. Combines broad shoulders and amazing strength with jaw dropping leaping ability. Has a great 3 point stroke. Leadership skills, and winning attitude with excellent willingness to improve and be coached. Has a pretty amazing body-extremely well built but flexible. Super defensively and a strong rebounder. Sato rebounds like a power forward-he goes after everything. He still needs to get better as a creator, but already possesses NBA 3 pt range, and looks great doing it. Has a great attitude as well. Romain is one of the rare guards who impact a game 3 dimensionally-meaning offense, defense, and rebounding. His 6’5 frame features a 7’ wingspan, huge and defined upper body muscles, and strong legs that enable him to jump 38+” vertically. As a 2 guard, he is a beast.

OFFENSE: Romain’s best offensive skill is his stationary 3 point shooting. He has terrific range and consistency, and can easily shoot the NBA 3. Watching him shoot 3’s in a drill is like watching a robot-it’s the same shot every time. Quick release, high arc, good follow thru. His shooting ability alone, combined with his size, make him an NBA player. But he has a better knack for scoring than most great shooters, using his great body very effectively in the post and off dribble penetrations to the lane for a pull up jumper. He excels in transition and is a killer on the offensive glass. He goes to the boards like a power forward, and he goes EVERY TIME. Look for him to put all these talents into good use this year, and score 35+ points on a few occasions. He is a solid ball handler, but rarely uses a dribble move to create space, relying instead on his quickness and size to get shots. He has improved his passing a great deal as well, and is used to feeding the post after playing 3 years with David West. A first team A-10 selection last season.

DEFENSE: Romain is a lock down defensive stopper-you put him on the other teams best scoring guard, and expect that guard to have a poor shooting performance. He is quick and rangy with great strength, and can jump quickly as well. Simply put, he is a nightmare to try and score against. His rebounding mentality is second to none, so no matter which opponent attempts a shot, he is there to rebound and start the break. A 2 time All-League defensive selection.

Weaknesses: Understanding of the game and passing, ball handling all must continue to improve. Appears undersized at a shade under 6-5, however with his wingspan he is like a 6-7 player. He needs to learn to make more plays off a dribble move. He is capable of it, but is more comfortable using other methods. As his knowledge improves, so will his ability to anticipate things offensively, making him a more effective slasher and passer. If he can get to the free throw line a good deal this season, it means he has improved in that area, and he will enjoy a monster year. Defensively, he is better at structured defenses than ones looking to create some chaos. Again, improved basketball IQ will help his cause in pressure style defenses where quick reads and a good feel are vital.

Projection: Will be one of the top 2 or 3 shooting guards in the 2004 NBA draft. His combination of shooting, rebounding, athleticism, and defensive ability as a 2 guard is very rare.

Notes: With David West having moved on to the NBA, It's Sato's turn to takeover. Look for him to take over statistically in the A10.

With the 39th pick we take…. No idea. I guess Chris Duhon 23.5 points, 6.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists.

With the 46 pick…
Doesn’t matter who we pick he wont stay unless we get a big steal which a doubt at that number I guess were pretty even with Toronto for the 45th last year I say sign Tommy Smith instead.

Depth Chart After Draft

*=needs to improve

Centers-
Emaka Okafor
Eddy Curry
Antionio Davis
Corie Blount

Power Forwards-
Tyson Chandler
Jerome Williams
Tommy Smith
Marcus Fizer

Small Forwards*
Ronald Dupree
Romaine Sato
Scottie Pippen
Chris Jeffries

Shooting Guards-
Jamal Crawford
Kedall Gill

Point Guards-
Kirk Hinrich
Chris Duhon

Total of players- 16

Blount=gone
Gill=gone
Jeffries=gone

12 players so we can sign 3 but before we sign I have a couple of trades.

I hope we do this trade this will make a fierce front line

Chicago trades: C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 26.8 minutes)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 0.9 apg in 13.8 minutes)
SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 19.1 minutes)
PF Antonio Davis (9.0 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 1.7 apg in 32.4 minutes)
Chicago receives: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (19.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 2.4 apg in 36.4 minutes)
C Theo Ratliff (8.2 ppg, 7.2 rpg, 1.0 apg in 31.0 minutes)
PF Chris Crawford (2.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -3.4 ppg, -2.7 rpg, and -0.8 apg.

Atlanta trades: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (19.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 2.4 apg in 36.4 minutes)
SF Chris Crawford (2.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes)
Atlanta receives: C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 40 games)
PF Marcus Fizer (6.5 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 0.9 apg in 29 games)
SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 37 games)
PF Antonio Davis (9.0 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 1.7 apg in 46 games)
Change in team outlook: +3.4 ppg, +2.7 rpg, and +0.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Bulls add a 2006 first round pick top 13 protected.

I dont want to give up on curry but Id do that in a sec davis's said if he gets traded he will retire and with a max he will probly just buy out and get paid. Isnt to bad since there are alot of good fa's that year fizers expiring contrct. I think bobcats whould take erob and then you guys will have tons of cap space to get a lot of fa's

Our lineup
Ce-Chandler/Ratliff
pf-OKafor/Jerome Willaims
^^^^Best backcourt in the nba thats just crazy
sf-Raheem/Sato/C.crawford
sg-J.Crawford/Doop
pg-hinrich/fa(best,dooling)

Thats a tall *** lineup

Total players-11

Resign jwill when ready

12 players

Fa signings-
Sign Hedo Turkalu at full mle
Sign Travis Best at Vet minn
Sign Toni Kukoc at a 2 year/6 mill contract(let him finish where he started)

Lineup going into the season
Ce-Chandler/Ratliff
pf-Okafor/Jwill/kukoc
sf-SAr//Sato/Kukoc
sg-Crawford/turk/
pg-Hirnrich/best OR JWILL

Final Depth Chart

Centers-
Tyson Chandler
Theo Ratliff
Emaka Okafor

Power Forward-
Emaka Okafor
Jerome Williams
Toni Kukoc

Small Fowrads-
Sareef Adul Raheem
Romaine Sato
Toni Kukoc

Small Guards
Jamal Crawford
Hedo Turkoglu
Ronald Dupree

Point Guards
Kirk Hinrich
Travis Best
Jay Williams

With that team bulls chould take on nj detriot indi man that team whould be the ****

Chandler Ratliff
Emaka

:eek:

:twave:

Mostly everyone on this team could play 2 positions

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
If we had a depth chart of:
Centers-
Tyson Chandler
Theo Ratliff
Emaka Okafor

I would ****e myself.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I would just say, nice post. However, neither Hedo nor Dupree is a small guard. We're stuck with Jamal as the only thing remotely resembling a shooting guard.

And when you look at it, Kukoc isn't really a power forward. and Tyson isn't really a center.

I would say do the Hawks trade on draft day, but draft Howard for them and they pick Okafor for us...we swap...keep Eddy Curry and the rest of the deal remains the same, and then we solve any front court depth problems that way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kukoc whould barley play pf just when theres a guy he can handle or if were in severe foul troble and turk played pg in europe he cant play it here but he can play sg/sf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HMMM

chandler
okafor

or

okafor
chandler

if someone gets in foul troble then ratliff gets in

that ruin the other teams front court with the zone

sars whould make the sf shoot with difficulty

jc will play good defense on the sg and give them troble with there shot

hinrich will play tight defensive and iwll get more respect from the refs

turk comes in off bench and thats good if we cant get him get ronald muarry he could make up if we need scoring<>

i wonder how low this team could make the other teams scoring but if you look at it we do have scoring

chandler could put ten a night
ratliff could put eight
emaka could put ten_fourteen
jc chould put twenty
sars chould put up twenty
hinrich could put fifteen

plus turk kukoc sato best jwill were set on defense and scoring

jc is in his fifth year considered a vet
chandler will be considered a vet
sars is a vet
ratliff is a vet
hinrich is a sophmore
emaka is a rookie
kukoc is a vet
turk is a vet

our team isnt that young and that is a good thing

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
I would somehow like to aquire Diaw also from the Hawks. And maybe trade Jamal for Pietrus.

Hinrich
Pietrus
Diaw
Okafor
Ratliff

With Chandler, Curry, and Kukoc coming off the bench.

Mmmmm goood. That's a smashmouth defensive team.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Good post.

IMO, if TC and EC are flakes, we done for the next two seasons.

Even if we will draft the best player available (with exception of PG). And let say it was Emaka Okafor. So we ended with:

C-?
EO, PF
SF- ?
SG -?
KH – PG

…and a lot of trading players: EC, TC, JC, MF, AD, JW (ironical – all our, last five years, high draft picks) to fill a three vacancy. One of which should be a “real star” caliber player (not older than 27).

Very tough task to build a team that could perform.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Nice work EaStSideSapROnO and welcome!

I really like your beginning - Okafur is the man and with him together with TC we'd probably lead the league in shotblocking,no more easy layups(I really had enough of those).
#1 pick should be a lock on Emeka no doubt!

Romain oh yes - if available - i'd love it,he'd be a great steal in 2nd round and for some reason is projected to slip there.U should visit the sticky upstairs and u will find some other Sato lovers - he can do it all.

Duhon at 39 would also be nice,I'd say we can also go for mat Freije(we need SF's that can hit the J and that is what he does), Kirk snyder and Victor Khryapa could also slip.

The trade I'd do different though!
having a frontcourt of Emeka and TC demands a SF that can shoot to create other teams D problems and open the game.giving EC can get us Rashard - Sonics have a great backcourt and weak frontline,and they also have Radman to step into Shard big shoes.Shard is also signed to a very nice and worthy 5 year deal at like 6-7 mil - thats what ERob makes:eek:

something in the likes of:
Chicago trades: SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 19.1 minutes)
C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 26.8 minutes)
Chicago receives: SF Rashard Lewis (18.8 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 37.2 minutes)
C Jerome James (5.1 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 0.6 apg in 14.6 minutes)
SG Richie Frahm (4.0 ppg, 1.2 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.6 minutes)
Change in team outlook: +2.8 ppg, +0.2 rpg, and +0.4 apg.

Seattle trades: SF Rashard Lewis (18.8 ppg, 7.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 37.2 minutes)
C Jerome James (5.1 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 0.6 apg in 14.6 minutes)
SG Richie Frahm (4.0 ppg, 1.2 rpg, 0.5 apg in 9.6 minutes)
Seattle receives: SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 37 games)
C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 40 games)
Change in team outlook: -2.8 ppg, -0.2 rpg, and -0.4 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Frahm is also a player i like - can shoot,plays D.

roster:

Kirk,Duhon
Jamal,Frahm
Shard,Pree,Kukoc(???)
TC,JYD
Emeka,A.D,JJ

I'm not sure i'd sign Hedo to full MLE,we gotta see if we can do better.I mean i like the guy but we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
I'm not too fond of plans that start off with if we get the first pick...

I will never change my position that any plans the team has needs to start with what we have now, and gradually go from there.

When we know our position in the draft, and can analyze better what teams are before us (if any), and who they might take, any possible steals in the 2nd round we can get and so on, the plan gradually changes.

Until then, any plans that start off with if we get the first pick, are fantasy league plans, and we're stuck in the reality of the NBA.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
I'm not too fond of plans that start off with if we get the first pick...
Common Areanas - as a Clips and Bulls fan u understand,what else have we got to do but play in fantasy land.
U expect us to enjoy our games:grinning:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>EaStSideSapROnO</b>!
Kukoc whould barley play pf just when theres a guy he can handle or if were in severe foul troble and turk played pg in europe he cant play it here but he can play sg/sf
Welcome to the site.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mavs Dude</b>!
The Hawks would be complete idiots to trade SAR and Ratliff for Curry. I doubt Seattle would do that trade too.
I don't think SAR wants to be a Hawk anymore. And they've definitely been shopping Ratliff and his huge contract.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mavs Dude</b>!
The Hawks would be complete idiots to trade SAR and Ratliff for Curry. I doubt Seattle would do that trade too.
Actually I think this would be a good move for the Hawks. Anybody paying attention to the awakening of Kwame Brown should understand what impact Curry will have.

IMO the Bulls would be fools to let Curry go. I would crash and burn with him. If he ended up being Joe Smith he would be Joe Smith as a Bull and if he ended up being a true Baby Shaq, he would be that as a Bull. However if the Bulls want Swift, Battier and a 1st rounder for Curry...we will do it:yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Heres my plan baby........

Well if we get the number one pick emaka is our number one plan so heres my plan...

Number one.....

The first thing is the draft looks like we need a sf but I doubt we will take josh smith Emaka Okafor is nice so i guess we take him

We have the following picks-

First overall pick
30th overall pick (ours)
39th overall pick( lampley trade via Miami nbadraft.net has them at 39)
46th overall pick (via Toronto)(booner trade)

With the first overall pick in the 2004-2005 NBA draft the Chicago Bulls select....
Emaka Okafor

This was a simple pick he is a freak of nature we don’t have time to pick people like Dwight Howard or Josh Smith. He is a smart player be choosing to go to collage for 3 years instead of 2 he was projected last year as a mid round pick (14-16) but decided to stay in school and learn more things. Here is what nbadraft.net has to say about him…

NBA Comparison: Ben Wallace (more offense, less nastiness)

Strengths: A tremendous rebounder and shot blocker. Emeka is an extremely intelligent and hardworking player with a great future ahead of him. Okafor possesses unbelievable shot blocking instincts, making him a true difference maker on the defensive end. He is excellent at timing his jumps and moving his feet to alter shots. His intelligence and athletic ability has also made him a proficient rebounder and outlet passer. Offensively he shows good touch and a nice assortment of post moves. His jump shot is really developing and in time will become a nice weapon. In addition, he has good footwork and is very coachable. A super prospect…the sky is the limit for Emeka

Weaknesses: Emeka will have to make the adjustment from playing center in college to playing PF and/or being a small center in the NBA. That alone should diminish some of his shot blocking/altering affects. Secondly, he is sometimes too mechanical in the post and kicks the ball out to early. Although his offensive game is vastly improved, there is still room for more growth...Free throw shooting is also a weakness.

Notes: Point blank one of the best low post players to come out of college in sometime. Will take some adjustment to the NBA, but has the intelligence and work ethic to be a difference maker......On pace to graduate from UConn in three years.

-Savneet Singh

With the 30th pick in the 2004-05 NBA draft the Chicago Bulls select…
Romaine Sato

In my opinion will be the steal of the 2004-2005 draft. If he is taken then I guess we take Darius Rice.
This guy is exactly what we look for he is a defensive stopper he can easily shoot the 3 he can take it to the hoop. Here is what nbadraft.net has to say about him….

NBA Comparison: Mitch Richmond

Strengths: Freakish athleticism. Combines broad shoulders and amazing strength with jaw dropping leaping ability. Has a great 3 point stroke. Leadership skills, and winning attitude with excellent willingness to improve and be coached. Has a pretty amazing body-extremely well built but flexible. Super defensively and a strong rebounder. Sato rebounds like a power forward-he goes after everything. He still needs to get better as a creator, but already possesses NBA 3 pt range, and looks great doing it. Has a great attitude as well. Romain is one of the rare guards who impact a game 3 dimensionally-meaning offense, defense, and rebounding. His 6’5 frame features a 7’ wingspan, huge and defined upper body muscles, and strong legs that enable him to jump 38+” vertically. As a 2 guard, he is a beast.

OFFENSE: Romain’s best offensive skill is his stationary 3 point shooting. He has terrific range and consistency, and can easily shoot the NBA 3. Watching him shoot 3’s in a drill is like watching a robot-it’s the same shot every time. Quick release, high arc, good follow thru. His shooting ability alone, combined with his size, make him an NBA player. But he has a better knack for scoring than most great shooters, using his great body very effectively in the post and off dribble penetrations to the lane for a pull up jumper. He excels in transition and is a killer on the offensive glass. He goes to the boards like a power forward, and he goes EVERY TIME. Look for him to put all these talents into good use this year, and score 35+ points on a few occasions. He is a solid ball handler, but rarely uses a dribble move to create space, relying instead on his quickness and size to get shots. He has improved his passing a great deal as well, and is used to feeding the post after playing 3 years with David West. A first team A-10 selection last season.

DEFENSE: Romain is a lock down defensive stopper-you put him on the other teams best scoring guard, and expect that guard to have a poor shooting performance. He is quick and rangy with great strength, and can jump quickly as well. Simply put, he is a nightmare to try and score against. His rebounding mentality is second to none, so no matter which opponent attempts a shot, he is there to rebound and start the break. A 2 time All-League defensive selection.

Weaknesses: Understanding of the game and passing, ball handling all must continue to improve. Appears undersized at a shade under 6-5, however with his wingspan he is like a 6-7 player. He needs to learn to make more plays off a dribble move. He is capable of it, but is more comfortable using other methods. As his knowledge improves, so will his ability to anticipate things offensively, making him a more effective slasher and passer. If he can get to the free throw line a good deal this season, it means he has improved in that area, and he will enjoy a monster year. Defensively, he is better at structured defenses than ones looking to create some chaos. Again, improved basketball IQ will help his cause in pressure style defenses where quick reads and a good feel are vital.

Projection: Will be one of the top 2 or 3 shooting guards in the 2004 NBA draft. His combination of shooting, rebounding, athleticism, and defensive ability as a 2 guard is very rare.

Notes: With David West having moved on to the NBA, It's Sato's turn to takeover. Look for him to take over statistically in the A10.

With the 39th pick we take…. No idea. I guess Chris Duhon 23.5 points, 6.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists.

With the 46 pick…
Doesn’t matter who we pick he wont stay unless we get a big steal which a doubt at that number I guess were pretty even with Toronto for the 45th last year I say sign Tommy Smith instead.

Depth Chart After Draft

*=needs to improve

Centers-
Emaka Okafor
Eddy Curry
Antionio Davis
Corie Blount

Power Forwards-
Tyson Chandler
Jerome Williams
Tommy Smith
Marcus Fizer

Small Forwards*
Ronald Dupree
Romaine Sato
Scottie Pippen
Chris Jeffries

Shooting Guards-
Jamal Crawford
Kedall Gill

Point Guards-
Kirk Hinrich
Chris Duhon

Total of players- 16

Blount=gone
Gill=gone
Jeffries=gone

12 players so we can sign 3 but before we sign I have a couple of trades.

I hope we do this trade this will make a fierce front line

Chicago trades: C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 26.8 minutes)
SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 19.1 minutes)
PF Antonio Davis (9.0 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 1.7 apg in 32.4 minutes)
Chicago receives: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (19.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 2.4 apg in 36.4 minutes)
PF Chris Crawford (2.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes)
Change in team outlook: -3.4 ppg, -2.7 rpg, and -0.8 apg.

Atlanta trades: PF Shareef Abdur-Rahim (19.6 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 2.4 apg in 36.4 minutes)
SF Chris Crawford (2.9 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.3 apg in 8.6 minutes)
Atlanta receives: C Eddy Curry (12.4 ppg, 5.8 rpg, 0.7 apg in 40 games)
SF Eddie Robinson (6.2 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg in 37 games)
PF Antonio Davis (9.0 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 1.7 apg in 46 games)
Change in team outlook: +3.4 ppg, +2.7 rpg, and +0.8 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

Bulls add a 2006 first round pick top 13 protected.

I dont want to give up on curry but Id do that in a sec davis's said if he gets traded he will retire and with a max he will probly just buy out and get paid. Isnt to bad since there are alot of good fa's that year fizers expiring contrct. I think bobcats whould take erob and then you guys will have tons of cap space to get a lot of fa's

Our lineup
Ce-Chandler/Ratliff
pf-OKafor/Jerome Willaims
^^^^Best backcourt in the nba thats just crazy
sf-Raheem/Sato/C.crawford
sg-J.Crawford/Doop
pg-hinrich/fa(best,dooling)

Thats a tall *** lineup

Total players-11

Resign jwill when ready

12 players

Fa signings-
Sign Hedo Turkalu at full mle
Sign Travis Best at Vet minn
Sign Toni Kukoc at a 2 year/6 mill contract(let him finish where he started)

Lineup going into the season
Ce-Chandler/Ratliff
pf-Okafor/Jwill/kukoc
sf-SAr//Sato/Kukoc
sg-Crawford/turk/
pg-Hirnrich/best OR JWILL

Final Depth Chart

Centers-
Tyson Chandler
Theo Ratliff
Emaka Okafor

Power Forward-
Emaka Okafor
Jerome Williams
Toni Kukoc

Small Fowrads-
Sareef Adul Raheem
Romaine Sato
Toni Kukoc

Small Guards
Jamal Crawford
Hedo Turkoglu
Ronald Dupree

Point Guards
Kirk Hinrich
Travis Best
Jay Williams

With that team bulls chould take on nj detriot indi man that team whould be the ****

Chandler Ratliff
Emaka

:eek:

:twave:

Mostly everyone on this team could play 2 positions
I was following you pretty well until we got to the Atlanta trade. We trade two centers, (though AD is really a pf) for tow more pfs. I don't see Atlanta doing this. Reef is a pf, but I do think he can play sf at times. Ratliff is a pf that plays center, similar to AD. I don't think Atlanta does this trade.

I assume that you assume pippen will retire because I missed seeing his name. Isn't his contract guaranteed?

Hedu is a nice pickup
Kukoc? I would like him if we can afford him, but hasn't he hinted on going back to to play in europe? I thought I read that somewhere. I could be wrong.

Okafor is the right choice if, and I do mean if we get the first pick. Smith, is too young for us. But what I want to know is, what if we do not get the 1st pick?

If Rice is there at #30, we take him! That would be a steal. Similar to what detroit did with Prince.

Don't know that much about Romain.

Very nice first post! Came on like gang busters.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Re: My Offseason plan! (first post)(perfect plan)

Don't know that much about Romain.
He is a excellent 3 point shooter so is rice

He can stop the other teams scorer rice cant

At 30 we whould be picking up a steal and I think him and hinrich whould be very good friends. If we acually do get a steal with him he is at the position we need him at.

OK dont sign kukoc

Hey maybe manu whould acually want to come here for about 5-7 million if bobcats take ad or erobs contract then were set baby.!

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My Offseason plan! (first post)(perfect plan)

He is a excellent 3 point shooter so is rice

He can stop the other teams scorer rice cant

At 30 we whould be picking up a steal and I think him and hinrich whould be very good friends. If we acually do get a steal with him he is at the position we need him at.

OK dont sign kukoc

Hey maybe manu whould acually want to come here for about 5-7 million if bobcats take ad or erobs contract then were set baby.!
the 1st pick in the 2nd round is 31st actually with addition of Bobcats.

I cannot see the Bobcats taking ERob or A.D(if not protected),but we can allways hope. they r only intitled to 2/3 of the cap this season and A.D's contract would be like 2/5 of the salary they r allowed,so i'm skeptic:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts