Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

My old Blazer Basketball cards (pics inside)

5K views 31 replies 13 participants last post by  Basel 
#1 ·

See less See more
#8 ·
Great to see the Cards from the past.

If ANYONE knows of a Bob Gross / Trail Blazers 1976-1977 card........

Please PM me - I want it.

#12 ·
Originally posted by <b>Hype #9</b>!
I'll trade you my Danny Young Upperdeck Card for your Skybox Clyde Drexler Card. :D
I have 40 of those.:gbanana: Seriously...

I dont have any Danny Young though..The only thing I can remember him doing was hitting a half court shot that didnt count at the end of some playoff game.:grinning:

#13 ·
I miss the old days (91, 92?) when card collecting was easy. Now if you want any of the good cards, you're expected to drop at least 20 bucks a pack, for 3 cards. Ugh.

I stopped seriously collecting in 96/97. I was all of 12 years old. It got too expensive. At least I got some good rookies (Kobe, KG, Marbury).

#15 ·
I once had one of those DR J cards/stickers from the early 80's. My mom was putting my stuff away at the time, and accidentially put a felt tip pen on top of it..and the card sucked up the ink. I also had Barkleys rookie card in the same pile...

the cards, at the time, was worth 200 bucks or something.

#27 ·
I have a '77-'78 Topps Bill Walton (Card #1 in that year's card list). I still remember popping it open right after telling my friend I never get any good cards.

:D

Maybe I'll post a pic of it sometime when I have a moment.

PBF

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.