Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOOOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEEEEEEE MALIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ROSEEEEEEEE

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :banghead:

Give his minutes to David Lee, Mo Taylor or Jackie Butler(who had a very productive few minutes in the 1st half of last nights game)

·
Registered
173 Posts
LB is combining offense---Curry and Frye---with Defense---Rose and AD

Last night, every night so far, Frye and Curry have been mainly limited by fouls...not LB! As they play better defensive minutes and are less foul prone, their minutes will expand----I suspect that one of the Vets(probably Malik) will go on thje shelf in favor of providing Lee some minutes---also, Lee needs to work on soome defending of the 3 position, and he'll get some more minutes.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Couple of points...

Fordy , please don't write like thhhhhaaaaaaatttttt. It makes you sound like a whiner and NY fans are tough...not whiners. I do agree with you on Rose, though. It doesn't seem like he is doing all that much on defense and he is killing us with mistakes and ineptitude on offense. I thought he was a good pick up but I am having second thoughts on that one.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I SAAAAIIIDDDD THIIIISSSSS after the second or thrid game. He sucks on offense and is prob the most overrate defender we have. What NBA player can miss so many wide open mide range jumpers like he can, pretty unbelievable. :curse:

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Couple of points...

alphadog said:
Fordy , please don't write like thhhhhaaaaaaatttttt. It makes you sound like a whiner and NY fans are tough...not whiners. I do agree with you on Rose, though. It doesn't seem like he is doing all that much on defense and he is killing us with mistakes and ineptitude on offense. I thought he was a good pick up but I am having second thoughts on that one.
I realize that, but after seeing Rose sub in for Curry in the final minute of the Golden state loss and brick a critical jumper I kind of lost some marbles. After seeing Malik Rose even cost us points while sitting on the bench last night I have been reduced to a whiner towards Larry Brown to not play him anymore..

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Re: Couple of points...

LB will play his guys no matter how long you complain. I spent 2 year *****ing about Darvin Ham and no one ever listened lol

·
Registered
998 Posts
Rose does play sloppy some times but hes still a good defesive player and a good team player.Besides Lee isn't ready yet he should stay on the IR for now.

·
Best non-Yankee 4 17 Yrs!
2,480 Posts
musiclexer said:
Rose does play sloppy some times but hes still a good defesive player and a good team player.Besides Lee isn't ready yet he should stay on the IR for now.
ajeiogjaigjaieugaiiruaeruagioiau!? :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
musiclexer said:
Rose does play sloppy some times but hes still a good defesive player and a good team player. Besides Lee isn't ready yet he should stay on the IR for now.
Those two things are the most important factor determning your minutes on a LB coached team. I love LB as a coach but this is something you will have to put up with for awhile.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Malik finally did play a very solid game..about time..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts