Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wassup i am a knicks fan i would i like to start off by saying this trade will reallly help both teams no lie it would more help the knicks

My starting five knicks

my starting five

PG-Jamaal tinsley
SG-allan houston
SF-Reggie miller
PF-Drew Gooden
C-Tim Duncan

I think they should trade spreewell and camby should be trade for reggie and tinsley the knicks really need a young and athletic point guard and with houston and miller they have the two most devastating shooters in the league. Then they draft gooden and sign duncan he is a power forward but he was so devastating because he played poward forward at 7 ft he will still be so devastating at the center because the leagues average height for center in the east is 6 10 i think the knicks will be a very good team very athletic and young and win the east houston and miller will have a whole bunch of wide open shots with the post of gooden and duncan and gooden can shoot it from outside

send me your thoughs

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
reggie for the knicks? Thats as bad as starks was for the bulls. How do the knicks get duncan again? He isnt a fa until next year.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Reggie to the Knicks, no way!

Remember the chants, "REGGIE SUCKS, REGGIE SUCKS!" He won't ever be playing for the Knicks.:no: :no: :no:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ah...

You got to love those New York fans though!!

Isn't it funny how the rest of the Eastern Conference teams look at the Pacer roster and go "aaaaccckkk!!!!" "We have to break them up somehow!!!"

If the Pacers did absolutley nothing going into next season they are a legitimate threat to be a #1 seed. Period

:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts