Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my pops talked to him when he was in town for my cousin's wedding. he's very disappionted with the lack of help the guards are giving ike. If they can't make their shots teams are gonna play zone on ike all game.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks like asu will get it's first conference win against USC. that win is HUGE.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
If they would give Steve Moore more shots and not let the other guards shot so many J's. Ike is a huge problem he needs to learn to pass out of a double team.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>Starbury03</b>!
If they would give Steve Moore more shots and not let the other guards shot so many J's. Ike is a huge problem he needs to learn to pass out of a double team.
man i'm frustrated. moore clangs jumpers too much. braxton doesn't shoot enough. jamal hill is too streaky. Ike has no help. *sigh*

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
How does Moore clang jumpers too much do u watch the games.
Braxton shouldnt shoot he cant even hit 50% of his free throws. Ike needs to pass not he has no help he doesnt give them a chance. Steve should be taking people off the dribble, when I played with him that is all he did now he just shoots 3's. Is Evans telling him to just shoot if he is I wonder about his coaching.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does Moore clang jumpers too much do u watch the games.
Braxton shouldnt shoot he cant even hit 50% of his free throws. Ike needs to pass not he has no help he doesnt give them a chance. Steve should be taking people off the dribble, when I played with him that is all he did now he just shoots 3's. Is Evans telling him to just shoot if he is I wonder about his coaching.

LOL i watch games how long you been an asu fan? since ike emerged last year? i've been a fan since my uncle got there. braxton SHOULD shoot more. That logic is just not that bright. I guess shaq and duncan shouldn't shoot because they can't make their freethrows huh? [email protected] about his coaching. You're a scrub that couldn't make it in the big leagues and you're hating on AN SEC COACH of the year? LOL It makes sense now why you jock moore so much. cause yall hooped together at the local rec center a few times and now you're star struck. Braxton is making 51 percent of his shot attempts. Moore ismaking 40 percent of his shot attempts. The sun devils work their game through ike he's the all american or did you forget that? So all the perimeter guys have to do is make their jumpers but NOOOOOOOO MOORE CAN'T HIT THE SIDE OF A BARN. he was 1 for 10 last game yet you fault bad coaching for that? he gets open looks all game and can't make crap. In moore's last 5 games he's made 17 outta 50 shot attempts. THAT'S 34 PERCENT AND IS GARBAGE. MOORE IS SO WIDE OPEN THAT HE CAN EVEN TAKE 2 OR 3 DRIBBLES INSIDE THE ARC AND TAKE THE 18 FOOTER BUT HE'S THE ONE WHO KEEPS FORCING UP SHOTS INSTEAD OF GIVING THE BALL BACK DOWN TO IKE ON THE REPOST OR KNOCKING DOWN HIS SHOTS. I've watched like 80 percent of the games this year and moore is average. Just cause he was good in highschool and juco don't mean he'll be a star at the next level which he ISN'T

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I feel sorry for u you really dont know much about basketball. Braxton can't shoot. Evans cant coach he doesnt know how to use him. There is no way this team should have this record he doesnt use there strengths. They should press all game with the athlete's they have and they dont they play weak D especially Ike he needs to get more blocks. Plus if Ike forces too many shots the other players are standing around doing nothing out there on the court. This really hurt the team. This is one of the worst waste of talent I have ever seen in a team.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel sorry for u you really dont know much about basketball. Braxton can't shoot. Evans cant coach he doesnt know how to use him. There is no way this team should have this record he doesnt use there strengths. They should press all game with the athlete's they have and they dont they play weak D especially Ike he needs to get more blocks. Plus if Ike forces too many shots the other players are standing around doing nothing out there on the court. This really hurt the team. This is one of the worst waste of talent I have ever seen in a team.

[email protected] can't coach. That's why he won a coach of the year award and REBUILT OLE MISS'S bball program and took them to the ncaa tourney for the first time in over 8 decades and then did it again the next year? lol @ pressing all game. This team does not have good defense. My uncle is KNOWN as a defensive coach. Go check last years team. They played great defense and pressed alot. So did the ole miss team. But moore don't play no "D" ike forces too many shots? lol You fault ike for EVERYthing THIS TEAM does wrong and coach evans cause your a steve moore FAN BOY. LOL Ike is 6 8 not 6 10 not 7 feet and he averages 2 blocks a game. He also shoots 35 percent from 3 land as a BIG MAN compared to moores 36 percent. He shoots 55 percent from da field. He averages 23 points 9 boards 3 dimes and 2 blocks a game and you're hating? LOL you're an idiot. HE makes 82 percent of his freethrows and has shot more than anyone in the conf. That's how he gets his points. He's only attempting 12 shots a game. how is he forcing shyt? if anything he should shoot more. MOORE is the one ballhogging. Shooting 40 percent with only 13 less total shot attempts than IKE. give up the rock. LOL YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BBALL AT ALL

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I know Ike is the focus of the team he needs to move the ball more to improve there offense. Steve isnt playing as good as he can but I think he isnt used right. U say the team isnt good a D but D is a mind set the need to have that put into there mind. I have seen times where Ike should have come over and block shots but he seems to miss the ball alot. Also coaching isnt about what u have done in the past it's what u do now.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know Ike is the focus of the team he needs to move the ball more to improve there offense. Steve isnt playing as good as he can but I think he isnt used right. U say the team isnt good a D but D is a mind set the need to have that put into there mind. I have seen times where Ike should have come over and block shots but he seems to miss the ball alot. Also coaching isnt about what u have done in the past it's what u do now.
dog get off of STEVE MOORE'S NUTS. this is NOT HIS TEAM. it's ike's. he's the allamerican. He's teh player with over 50 consecutive games in double digits. Yep and right now with FOUR BRAND NEW STARTERS this team is 8 and 8 WITH A ONE POINT LOSS AT STANFORD and a few other close games. STEVE isn't making his shots. I've proven that. forget YOUR OPINIONS those are the facts. EITHER YOU CAN DEAL WIT IT OR YOU CAN'T. this iant highschool and juco no more. MOORE AINT STEPPING his game up and it's hurting the sun devils cause he's defense is trash and he can't hit the side of a barn.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I said Ike is the focus of the team. How is Moore's defense bad he seems to be one of the better defenders on the team I've seen him get a good amount of charges and usually stays in good poistion. He isnt great at D but there is no way he is playing bad D. This team should have alot better record and last game Steve got 4 shots he is the second leading scorer and he got 4 shots. In a loss to WSU that aint good.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
moore didn't shoot the rock cause he knows he aint making nothing. His confidence is crap cause he's getting torched all the time and can't make anything so he's passing up open looks. he needs to be benched cause he's not doing CRAP. stop looking at boxscores and watch the games.

Ike only shot 7 times you act like everyone was just jacking at will. Moore gets torched again tonight by a reserve guard

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
He isnt getting torched. What are u talking about he usually always guards the best player on the other team if their a wing. Nice losses to both Washington teams. Steve doesnt fit there, they dont seem like a team.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no moore never gets torched. Just like tonight he didn't huh? cali's guards were abusing him all game while ike is putting up 33. get off moore's scrotum. he's average at best

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he didn't get burned u dont know what ur talking about.
dog i watched the game on t.v. moore is trash.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Good win for ASU last night against Oregon in Eugene. Once the Ducks tied the game in the second half ASU kept the lead. They also shot well throughout the game.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts