Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I come in peace ;) I am so impressed with the Clippers. I was one of the only nets fans on the board during the offseason that said the Clippers will do well this year and will be on the verge if not in the playoffs. Elton Brand in my opinion is one of the most or the most underated player. He consistantly puts upt 20/10 or better and is so unselfish. I'd love, to see him on the Nets, but I really don't see this happening. Maggette is also been great in 2 games, especially off an injury, plays only 20 or so minutes and drops 20 plus both nights, amazing. You guys are doingall of this without your PG of the future. Good luck on the season guys, I will be rooting for you, the Clips are becoming one of my favorite teams. This is saying a lot, saying all the Nets Fans wants the Clips to suck so we get a better pick, but I don't see it happening. Lets go Nets and Clips :) :cheers:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Starbury03

·
The Black Mamba
Joined
·
1,652 Posts
RhettO said:
Hey thanks man. This season is real exciting. That Carter dunk over Zo was pretty damn exciting too!
That Carter dunk on Zo was by far one of the best dunks I've seen from Vince. The other one was during the 2000 Olympics against France when he jumped over Fred Weis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,917 Posts
Thanks so much Nets0701!!!

What a classy move to come over and pay respect. We appreciate it and look forward to being the team that brings interest back to the NBA --- bring something new. Some former fans are tired of seeing the same old teams win year in and year out.

As you can tell from our loooooooooon game threads, We're in a CONTROLLED state of euphoria. :)

Stop by anytime. Join us in our game thread dialogue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Nets0701 said:
Hey guys, I come in peace ;) I am so impressed with the Clippers. I was one of the only nets fans on the board during the offseason that said the Clippers will do well this year and will be on the verge if not in the playoffs. Elton Brand in my opinion is one of the most or the most underated player. He consistantly puts upt 20/10 or better and is so unselfish. I'd love, to see him on the Nets, but I really don't see this happening. Maggette is also been great in 2 games, especially off an injury, plays only 20 or so minutes and drops 20 plus both nights, amazing. You guys are doingall of this without your PG of the future. Good luck on the season guys, I will be rooting for you, the Clips are becoming one of my favorite teams. This is saying a lot, saying all the Nets Fans wants the Clips to suck so we get a better pick, but I don't see it happening. Lets go Nets and Clips :) :cheers:

...from a guy who has a rep beyond repute, i would just like to say Cheers!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toilets 4 Sale said:
...from a guy who has a rep beyond repute, i would just like to say Cheers!!
What does that mean, lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No.. Vince dunked over Weiss. Oh , thanks though my rep isnt taht high. I don't think the Nets though will give both their ones for Wilcox, there is no guarentee he will be a net next year. I'm not even sure if they would trade 1 of their ones, though I would maybe do it because again, Wilcox will not make them a chapionship team, and he may not be on the team next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,472 Posts
Nets0701 said:
No.. Vince dunked over Weiss. Oh , thanks though my rep isnt taht high. I don't think the Nets though will give both their ones for Wilcox, there is no guarentee he will be a net next year. I'm not even sure if they would trade 1 of their ones, though I would maybe do it because again, Wilcox will not make them a chapionship team, and he may not be on the team next season.
I agree. I was just joking. I think there is actually a decent chance that Wilcox may get traded. When Livi and Waltaa come back our rotation is going to change. We cant play 12 deep. Wilcox could be the odd man out with the emergence of Singleton.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why isn't Maggette Starting!!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top