Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Chase Feng and I'm a Rising High School Senior from New York.

I've always been a huge College Basketball, and I've always wondered if there were a way to, for once and for all,
definitively say which program is truly the best of all time.

As a result, I've made a website aimed at scientifically answering this question. It collects the inputs of fans like you,
and, with a little bit of math, ranks the top College Basketball programs of all time.

I'd love for you all to take a look -- it would really mean a lot to me. I'm really eager to hear everyone's thoughts
and opinions on this.

Thanks,

Chase Feng

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My name is Chase Feng and I'm a Rising High School Senior from New York.

I've always been a huge College Basketball, and I've always wondered if there were a way to, for once and for all,
definitively say which program is truly the best of all time.

As a result, I've made a website aimed at scientifically answering this question. It collects the inputs of fans like you,
and, with a little bit of math, ranks the top College Basketball programs of all time.

I'd love for you all to take a look -- it would really mean a lot to me. I'm really eager to hear everyone's thoughts
and opinions on this.

Thanks,

Chase Feng

[email protected]
Hey Chase, looks pretty cool. I've put in a few teams and the results are interesting. Will be interested to see how things look later in year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts