Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been noticing several instances on this board where images have been cleverly used to represent certain players or teams.

for example:
= Shaq

I contributed a few on "The Official Bulls vs. Rockets Thread", but, I think this game deserves its own thread.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
I made these hard for whatever reason.
The first combo is how I personally always think of this player. At least a couple people should be able to guess it.
The second one is a little easier to guess.
I may need to end up giving hints...

+

OR

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>PC Load Letter</b>!
I made these hard for whatever reason.
The first combo is how I personally always think of this player. At least a couple people should be able to guess it.
The second one is a little easier to guess.
I may need to end up giving hints...

+

OR

1=E-Rob, 2=Pip?

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Squirrel</b>!

1=E-Rob, 2=Pip?
I should have clarified; both are for the same player.

I knew someone would guess those two. They're good guesses but wrong. There's actually little chance of you guessing the first one correctly unless you just keep rattling off bonehead players...or you just guess the second one correctly. A hint for the second one: it has nothing to do with this player's age.

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ShamBulls</b>!
1) Marcus Fizer. Easily.

2) Rick Brunson and Chris Jefferies. A happy couple hwo spend a lot of time on the bench together.
Good job, Sham. Marcus Fizer is indeed a bonehead, hence my nightly "Marcus Fizer bonehead play of the game." It's been hard lately with him not playing but I bet he's doing something dumb on the bench.

Funny guess on the second one, but it's actually Marcus Fizer as well. Marcus Fizer, SENIOR that is.

I feel obligated to post an easier one now...

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Re: Re: Easy I know

Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!

Gosh, could it possibly be Eddy Curry?
:D Shocker.

Ok I just wanted an excuse to use that Eddie picture.. :uhoh:

1 - 20 of 193 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.