West:

David Lee
LaMarcus Aldridge
Tony Parker
James Harden
Tim Duncan
Russell Westbrook
Zach Randolph

Waiting on the East to be announced but I'm reading that Chris Bosh, Paul George, Tyson Chandler and Jrue Holiday have made it.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curry got robbed for sure.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
East:

Chris Bosh
Tyson Chandler
Joakim Noah
Paul George
Luol Deng
Jrue Holiday
Kyrie Irving

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
Deng is the leading scorer and quality defender on a 1st place (in his division... at least by percentage points... for today) team. I think he deserved it.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
also, not taking anything away from chandler or noah as players but this has got to be a low point in all star big men in the history of the nba

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts
also, not taking anything away from chandler or noah as players but this has got to be a low point in all star big men in the history of the nba

·
Premium Member
14,320 Posts
I love Tyson Chandler from back in his Bulls days, but he's gotten a bit overrated the last few years. That being said I don't have a huge problem with him being taken over Lopez... he's by far the better rebounder and defender. Lopez has an argument though.

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
Whats sad is the numbers Magloire put up to be a joke all star are common place now a days

·
I'm perfectly calm Dude
13,413 Posts
I love Tyson Chandler from back in his Bulls days, but he's gotten a bit overrated the last few years. That being said I don't have a huge problem with him being taken over Lopez... he's by far the better rebounder and defender. Lopez has an argument though.
New York media

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
Brook Lopez is leading his team in scoring ( a team with Deron Wlliams and Joe Johnson) while being fourth in the league in PER behind only Lebron, Durant, and Paul. Seeing as the Nets have zero other players selected to the All Star team, I say he should have gotten in.

RT @calder_h Of the Lopez-Bosh-Noah-Deng-George quintet in East, Lopez is 1st in pts, 1st in blk, 2nd in reb & 2nd in FG% per 36 min

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
**** YES IRVING AN ALL STAR WOOOOOO

1 - 20 of 50 Posts