Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
We Warriors
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread was 'created' by ballscientist, founder/CEO of the entertainment thread in BBB.net for the entertaining purpose only.

1. Shaunie O’Neal talked about her husband Shaq O’Neal last week. "I woke up with his hand on my head. He was palming it. I asked him, `What are you doing?' and he said he was dreaming he was going in for a dunk.''
2. Griz coaching staffs have different ideas about the game against Heat tonight. The head coach Mike Fratello asked the players to vote who should have the ball if it is only 8 second left in the 4th quarter and the game is tie. What is the result? 12 way tie.
3. Hollywood insider was making a new movie for Lakers this season. When they knew these Lakers are the worst Lakers since 1951, they decided not to show in public. Instead, Jack Nicholson will offer Kobe Bryant a role in his next movie, “As Bad As It Gets.”
4 Ron Artest said to David Stern: If I can play in the playoffs, the playoffs series will make me a superstar, an international superstar, singer and movie star. “Yeah, NBA is planning to make Adonal Foyle into a black Arnold Schwarzenegger.''
5. Jennifer Lopez announced that she has 7 months pregnancy last night. Who is the father? Bobcats? “No, I believe the father is Denver Nuggets.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Give him a break. It brings him joy to create threads -- why not just let him be, instead of pouncing on him at every opportunity?

And I found number 1 funny.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I just want to know the thread starter's age?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts