Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the deal with players wearing undershirts under the jerseys now? I know Wade has to wear some kind of armor because he has bad ribs or something but I've seen Kobe, Mobley, Francis wear some undershirts

Whats teh deal?

11,213 Posts
DuMa said:
whats the deal with players wearing undershirts under the jerseys now? I know Wade has to wear some kind of armor because he has bad ribs or something but I've seen Kobe, Mobley, Francis wear some undershirts

Whats teh deal?
They like it...

·
Registered
243 Posts
hide the gyno :eek8:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
It's been common in college for years, but I heard a few years ago that the NBA didn't allow it. Maybe the rule was recently changed, so these players decided to take up the trend.

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I don't understand it either. I don't remember seeing Kobe, Mobley or Francis wearing undershirts until just last season, I think.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know when i play ball i try to wear as much less as possible because i dont need that 'excess weight' from the clothes soaking up my sweat. So they must have some secret undershirt that makes them better or something.

11,213 Posts
DuMa said:
I know when i play ball i try to wear as much less as possible because i dont need that 'excess weight' from the clothes soaking up my sweat. So they must have some secret undershirt that makes them better or something.
Yeah...that must be it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I know for a fact the Lakers team wear it, it's just so obvious on television. No offence, but I for one find it quite unsightly, even if it's an aid to the players.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
I don't like it but anyways I don't really bother!

@BBB: very very nice avatar!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts