Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
sorry, but the link you provided is unappropiate for basketballboards.net.

This thread can still be used to discuss the various fights that hapened during NBA games though.

rynobot

It's a pretty good composition with a good soundtrack too. The best were the Stockton take downs and when Bradley got speared.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
GREAT VIDEO! Is there anyway I can save it to my comp?

I like how everyone snaps on Shawn Bradley even though all he does is elbow by accident because he is so tall.

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
OMG that was hilarious :laugh:

The best ones:

A Blazer throwing Bradley down....LMAO...

Shaq vs Barkley :laugh: laugh:

Kobe getting punked by Chris Childs - priceless :D

thanx for the video...

·
Registered
65 Posts
unappropriate?

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can save it by on Mac, put the link into the browser and hit option+return. On PC, I think there is something like rightclick-->save target as.

If anyone want's it, speak up and I'll email the link to you.

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and was it edited for the lyrics of "Hit Em Up" or for the actuall fighting itself. If I have a version without music can I post it?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I saw this on another site.

Barkley tackling Shaq and Childs punking Kobe were the highlights of it, I guess thats why they were the last clips.

I think another funny part is when KG hits Duncan on the back of the head for no reason hahaha.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I posted this a couple days back, and that one didnt get edited :confused:
Oh well, yea the video is hilarious. My fav part is when David Robinson is about to go at Joe Smith but Garnett and Duncan come to stop the fight but Garnett gives Duncan a slap on his head :laugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts