Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Biggest game of the season so far, obviously. Win and take a stranglehold on the series. Lose and all the pressure goes to the Heat to win game 5.

Gotta continue attacking the rim and hopefully hit more than 5 shots outside the paint.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Aint over til you get 4 wins man.

That being said, I feel if we could get up 3-1...thats 3 shots at the Championship. It may just break their spirit a bit to get down that much.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Just watched that from Twitter. Love the fact that he dropped a "Battier" when rattling off Heat players he hates.

Really whack of his parents, though. They had a camera on him apparently all game and clearly egged him on and tried to capitalize on his agony. I'd be pretty pissed if I found out my parents did this to me. No doubt people will find a way to use this against LeBron. No doubt more people will be rooting for OKC after watching that, just like Simmons' daughter piece.

Steve Javie was just on ESPN showing reasons why we hate him so. He explained why fouls may be fouls against certain guys but not fouls against LeBrons, Shaqs, and Yaos. Evidently, according to refs (at least according to Javie), even if its illegal contact, it shouldn't be whistled a foul if the person can sustain it enough to score.

·
Will of Chilltown
3,722 Posts
Lebron James makes little boy's cry.

does anyone have that Chris Bosh video of that guy singing "chrriiiis boshh chris boshy bosh bosh"

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like always, if we could just fast forward to the 4th, it would save me from so much stress.

·
26,553 Posts
Finally! Maybe it brings back Norris' J too. That's been missing since about the 3rd week of the season.

·
26,553 Posts
Guys, im bloody nervous for tonights game. If we win, 3-1. Lose and it's 2-2. God that's such a huge difference in control of this series.

·
26,553 Posts
Yeah it is. That's what concerns me. 3-1 with 3 chances to close them out is just so much better than 2-2 with 2 of the remaining 3 in OKC.

Hoping the guys realise what's at stake and continue to attack. Occasionally hitting a jump shot might help too.

1 - 20 of 320 Posts