Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!

I've got Direct TV and I'm getting the free preview...

You got a job? I meant, at 19, should u try to earn a buck or two instead of taking an advantage of the NBA league pass promotion once in a while...

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John</b>!

You got a job? I meant, at 19, should u try to earn a buck or two instead of taking an advantage of the NBA league pass promotion once in a while...
Excuse me? That was a little uncalled for. The guy obviously can't fit in the NBA League Pass, which is like $170 or so, into his budget and is enjoying getting to see it for a week here. Not everybody has money to through around, and not everybody that does spends it on stuff like this. I could probably get it and it wouldn't be a big deal, but I'd rather save up my money for something I NEED, and that's not this. I can settle with local games and nat'l televised games, and then the few times I get to see as many games as this, I enjy it alot. I'm sure it's the same with him. So why don't you lose the attitude.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
WTF?

What the hell is your problem Johnny Boy? You get all pissed off and act like a little boy over a harmless comment like "I've got Direct TV and I'm getting the free preview." I don't know if you are kidding or what, but if not, you need to take the stick out of your *** and post some meaningful comments instead of the BS you just spouted off.

I would absolutely go off on you right now Johnny boy, but I like this board too much to be banned/suspended.

·
Registered
955 Posts

That was pretty rude man and really was uncalled for. Maybe the guy wasn't brought up as spoiled as you did or as rich as you. There's other people that try to get money for there family and would rather save up cash to get something else important.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts

So bitter... soo sour...

Lemme guess, they aren't offering the free promo in Hong Kong?

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
The thing is if I wanted the NBA League Pass, I WOULD BUY IT MYSELF

It's not like I'm desperately seeking the offer; Somebody previously mentioned that the league pass was only on digital cable, and I added that it was also on Direct TV. Simple as that. Nothing to it.

I'm sorry if people took offense to my comment:

I've got Direct TV and I'm getting the free preview...

If you were/are offended by this comment, PM me and we can settle it there. Don't go about it in a childish manner. And why are you even concerned with my age John? You supposedly are 25, and I don't know if you are really that age, nor do I care how old you are. And as far as the job, what the hell do you know about that? I'll tell you the truth: I'm a bum. I eat off the dirty filthy street, and I make a living looking threw garbage cans for leftover christmas dinner. The point is, you don't know me, I don't know you, I don't know that guy, I don't know this guy. Don't criticize me, but you, and everyone else, can openly criticize my opinion, because that is what this board is for.

Don't insult me like I am a little stuck-up mama's boy. If you are 25, then act like it and be a man, not a *****.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Come on guys.,. You coulda told me this before the Lakers game ;) .. Now I'm stuck watchin the last 30 seconds of the Warriors game :(

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I guys, thanks for all the comments. All I want to do is if incase he is just a "waste time" guy at the age of 19, I was there before and I dont want to see someone is like that like what I was. yes, yes I was the chinese Penny hardaway back in the days but still....

lol.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I guys, thanks for all the comments. All I want to do is if incase he is just a "waste time" guy at the age of 19, I was there before and I dont want to see someone is like that like what I was. yes, yes I was the chinese Penny hardaway back in the days but still....
From one statement, like "I've got Direct TV and I'm getting the free preview...", you assume I am "wasting my time"?

I go to school (college) and I work. I've got better things to do than sit at home and wait for free previews, and I'm sure you have got better things to do also. I appreciate you trying to be my mentor in life, so thanks, but no thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
anyone planning on buying the half season for $99? there's so much more basketball on national tv this season plus your local games that it's probably not worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts