Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is gonna be my 1st season with it now that I got a steady income coming in. Im sure im gonna love it sooooo much. Im sure alot of u hear have it. Tell me what u think of it. between that and this great place to talk balL i THINK this is gonna be my fav ball season so far ever. especially since the Knicks are gonna have a revival this year led by Chris Wilcox and a healthy Marcus Camby!!! HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Are you talking about the DirecTV thing? I am a Dish Network customer but I already have the DirecTV stuff and I might be interested in just having DirecTV for the league pass to watch all the Magic games next season because I technically live in Miami and don't get much Magic games.

Besides, it'll be fun watching Hill-McGrady combo eh?!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Great pick-up

I've been a subscriber since the 98-99 season. It's pretty cool to see teams and players you never get to see on TV reguarly any time you want. I mean 80% of the posters on this board probably have only seen Pau Gasol or Jason Richardson play only once or twice. I also got Ultimate TV this year which lets me record a game I might want to watch while the Lakers are playing and then watch it the next day with no commercials.

You also get NBA.com TV, which shows all the press conferences, constantly runs highlight shows, call in shows with analysts, etc. It really comes in handy during the offseason because they show Classic NBA games and those tapes and DVDs NBA entertainment releases like "Michael Jordan: Come fly with me" and whatever. Really satisfies your hoops fix when there aren't any hoops.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Re: Great pick-up

Originally posted by Jemel Irief
I mean 80% of the posters on this board probably have only seen Pau Gasol or Jason Richardson play only once or twice.
You're right, I never get to see those guys.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
League Pass

I've had it since the '99-'00 season, it's good to watch all of the NBA teams play, but there's nothing special about it.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Maybe your used to it? Personally I think it would be great to have league pass if you never had it before.....considering I want to get it next season to see all my fav players on different teams :D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
League Pass

Yeah, when I first got it I was really excited about having it, but now I guess I am used to it.:D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
League Pass

Well, there are some games that you can't watch.

They hardly broadcast any Clipper road games here in Southern California, just the home games. I try to look for the Clippers road games on NBA league pass, and half of the time they aren't on, you get a lot of games, but you don't get them all.:D It still kicks a$$ though, don't get me wrong.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
True u DONT get them all,but it KICKS basic or expanded cable's ***.Whereas u would ONLY get the local team,and HUGE rivalries!

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the replies. Im most excited about getting to see all the players and teams that NBC and TNT never want to show you and these are usually the most fun teams and players to watch. Plus all that extra programming on nba.comtv sounds like a good offseason fix. do they cover preseason games? or does it kick in only at the start of regular season?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Is this on cable? How much does it cost?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
NBA Pass

No it's on DirecTV, I can't remember how much it costs, but if you're a big NBA fan, and can afford it, it's definitely worth it.:D

·
Registered
443 Posts
i seen it on digital cable too. i guess i just have to call the cable guy but thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts