Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What game do you like better. At Fanhome everybody hates Live but I think it is amazing, I find it better than 2k2, don't get me wrong I love 2k2. What are your thoughts on them?

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by KABI
What game do you like better. At Fanhome everybody hates Live but I think it is amazing, I find it better than 2k2, don't get me wrong I love 2k2. What are your thoughts on them?
Live Sucks, K2 rocks.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I don't know why everyone hates Live. I like it a lot. The graphics are way better than 2K2.

Don't get me wrong...I love 2K2, but the graphics just aren't as good as NBA Live 2002. Other than that, I'd have to say 2K2 is basically better in every aspect.;) But, I'm a fan of both games.:)

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
EA Sport makes generaly bad games they don't have one good game (except Madden, but I wouldn't know since I am not a football fan), I used to be a big fan of the Fifa series (soccer) then I got bored with it and stoped playing it, I was also a big fan of the Live series, then they started to suck and make the same game year after year. I also played Tripple play 2000, 2001, Baseball, and year after year it was the same, that got boring also. So now I am looking into new developers and hope that I will stay with Visual Concepts for a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts