Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a little bit off-topic but, let's discover the musical taste of the NBA players

I begin with Raúl López, he's a Red Hot Chili Peppers fan...

let's give more names

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
does anyone know if any NBA players like REAL hip hop?
not lil jon and chingy

i mean like
nas
canibus
ras kass
etc

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Originally posted by <b>peleincubus</b>!
maurice taylor likes cannibal corpse
That's awesome.

I bet Scot Pollard listens to some wicked stuff. I think I read somewhere that he was a big Jane's Addiction fan before they sold out.

If I were an NBA player I'd listen to the Descendents, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, etc. to get fired up instead of rap. But that's just me.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VincentVega</b>!
If I were an NBA player I'd listen to the Descendents, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, etc. to get fired up instead of rap. But that's just me.
Man, to get pumped up I'd just need one CD - <b>Reign In Blood by Slayer</b>. Some other songs would be "Everlong" by the Foos, "Be Quiet and Drive" by the Deftones, the first System of a Down CD, the entire Ride the Lightning CD, and Adrenaline by the Deftones.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I wonder if any listen to true hip hop like...

Atmophere
Aseop Rock
Living Legends
Hiero(Especially Del)
J-Live
Lifesavas
Nas
Dead Prez
Bone Thugs
Twalib Kweli
J5
Jedi Mind Tricks

The list goes on

Just say no to Ja, 50 Cent, Jay Z, Emenem(Hes got a lil bit of good stuf) and ESPECIALLY say no to Chingey, Nelly and Lil John

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Jalen likes the early nineties rap like EPMD and the Geto Boys, as well as the newer rap I assume.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

Are you serious? That is AWESOME!!! :headbang: :rock:
Yeah they did rock but until Chris Barnes quit .

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
SLAM magazine used to have an article about one NBA player and the music he listens in every issue, I remember when "Big Country" Reeves was in it. It was hilarious. He likes country music, by the way...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts