1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
160 Posts
I disagree, we have put in good showings against some of the top teams and come out without a win. Our backcourt is finally shooting well and if yao has a good game i think we can win.

rockets:98
grizzlies: 90

yao ming- 20pts,12rbs
luther head- 16pts, 8rbs, 6asts

·
Registered
877 Posts
No way Rox will go 3-10, and I've been watching clips of the 95 & 96 Houston championship run... so Rox will win :)

Yao's a genuine competitor, he will have the last game in his mind, when he played so poorly. He will come out firing.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Wesley is on fire!

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
tmac41 said:
by the way its really smithys1510 im at tmac41s house
lol, I was just wondering how a Mavs fan came to our board and cheer for Rockets.:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
TracywtFacy said:
holy... Dwes finally found his shot???
ever since he was listed as a candidate for All-Star game :angel:

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
TracywtFacy said:
No way Rox will go 3-10, and I've been watching clips of the 95 & 96 Houston championship run... so Rox will win :)
The '94 Rockets started off 22-1, and in '95 started off 9-0, so I wouldn't use that as a precedent. :)

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
Memphis is taking a page out of Phoenix's book and not letting Yao touch the ball without Battier and another help defender coming over. Howard really needs to start taking some shots if Yao is going to ever get the ball 1-on-1.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
Hakeem said:
The '94 Rockets started off 22-1, and in '95 started off 9-0, so I wouldn't use that as a precedent. :)
the '95 rockets were also the lowest seed to ever win a championship, if memory serves.

yao shots aint fallin today either, thats not good.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hakeem said:

Well that's an inspiring performance, not to mention the playoff heroics and clutch plays of those years... Remember after the 9-0 start, we had a slump when Hakeem was injured, which brought about the OT for Drexler trade... Hakeem, Horry, Maxwell, Otis Thorpe, Kenny Smith, Cassell the rookie, led by Rudy T... will we ever get back to those glory days? :)

It took Drexler around 12 years before he got his championship, Hakeem 10... there's still plenty of time for our youngsters to get there :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts