Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

@

ROCKETS​

Houston and Miami go toe-to-toe on national TV in the Sunshine State. Both teams will be without the services of their best players/all-stars in T-Mac(HOU) and Shaq (MIA) tonight. Houston comes in needing to square their record @ 2-2 while the Heat could be a bit weary after the 95-90 loss @ Indiana on Wednesday night. The Rockets will need a big game out of their defense to contain Wade and his slashing skills. Miami needs to contain Yao by all means and shut down the outside Js.

Look for a good one here tonight, and I think the Rockets will take this one late.

Rockets 87
Heat 83

·
MVP
8,996 Posts
When Yao gets back into the game we need to remember to make Jason Williams and Wade work on defense. Send cutters to the basket, Yao has been very successful in threading the needle and getting them the ball.

Boy, Simien is looking good again. I don't think it was a mistake to take Head over Simien, but imagine if we drafted Simien and spent the MLE on a Rajah Bell or Antonio Daniels.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
DA with 4 turnovers already??

Head! Head! Head!

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
My wish has been granted :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Wow,Yao posterized ZO!

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
this is THE line-up I've been wanting to see all year (minus McGrady). Go Luther!

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Yao is still missing easy shots, but he looks confident. As does Head. And we can blame Swift for a lot of things, but we can't accuse him of not playing with energy. Even Wesley looks alive now.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
What's wrong with Swift?I remember in the preseason, he used excellent post moves to get easy points.Now he's forcing it and just throwing it up at the basket.

oh,he was blocked by Zo,again.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
"kill my dog, i'll kill your cat"

1 - 20 of 83 Posts