Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

@

ROCKETS​

The 2-3 Celtics host the 2-3 Rockets in Boston. The Celtics come off a 103-82 loss at the hands of the defending champion Spurs. Houston fresh off a 99-91 win over the Nets, look to get back to .500 Sunday Night. For Boston, its been the Paul Pierce show, so for them to win, they need to get him the ball alot(but mix in a little Ricky Davis also). On the Rockets side, when Tracy McGrady plays, the whole offense is that much more dynamic. Look for the playmaking McGrady to get his teammates in the game.

I say a somewhat close win for the Rockets...with McGrady helping the cause once again.

Rockets 98
Celtics 92

·
Registered
877 Posts
If we can contain Paul Pierce... Hopefully DWes can limit his production... Or just have a good ol' fashinoed shootout between TMac and PP! Ricky Davis may be the x-factor in this game, he can explode on any given night... Still, I'm looking for a big Rox win, with improved performances from the new guys. They are all veterans and are smart, so they should be improving a little each game (maybe it'll take Stro a little longer)

·
Banned
480 Posts
who the hell is defending duff la frentz???

why is ming even on the court if he`s not gonna rebound or defend??

rockets should be up 10 not down 10

·
Banned
480 Posts
ok if a player gets hot you double team him or send him to the line,so why the hell is ruff la frentz still getting wide open looks

David wesley needs to go to the d-league and ming needs to start rebounding,7`6"??

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
this is some terrible basketball yet again from the rockets.

DA & Alston cant shoot worth crap. Swift is worthless. Just go back to the old Rockets.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
wow, what's happening out there, where's the D???

Down by 21 at the end of the 3rd, shizzles...

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Seems like everyone's forgotten how to pass out there. 10 assists in the entire game?? yeesh

this is digusting.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Hakeem said:
Whoa... I just started watching. 20 points down? What happened?

Wesley, Alston and DA a combined 3-19!
Wesley, Alston, DA, and HEAD a combined 6-28!

What happened to our MVP in this game? I'm reading from the Celtics board that he got shut down, but my guess would be he's feeling pretty tired playing back-to-back games.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts