Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure this is every highlight in his career, but I found this hilarious considering it's posted on the NBA YouTube account.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I forgot that time Jason Kidd leapt into Scal's arms. Good memories.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
You know, he was the leading scorer on a USC team that had 4 future NBAers

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
it's not going to be that impressive, remember Desmon Farmer? or Jeff Trepagnier? Sam Clancy ring a bell?

·
Restore the Roar
7,393 Posts
Brian Scalabrine, possibly one of the NBA's best kept secrets. Certain future Hall of Famer.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
it's not going to be that impressive, remember Desmon Farmer? or Jeff Trepagnier? Sam Clancy ring a bell?
Hey buddy, Trep and I were high school teammates. I maintain he could of been a good role player for his athleticism, shooting and ability to play the passing lanes if given the chance.

Besides him the other 2 were Clancy and David Bluenthal, who is still tearing up Isareal.

Not sure if Desmon Farmer was there the same time as Trep and Scal, or if he ever made it past the NBDL.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Hey buddy, Trep and I were high school teammates. I maintain he could of been a good role player for his athleticism, shooting and ability to play the passing lanes if given the chance.

Besides him the other 2 were Clancy and David Bluenthal, who is still tearing up Isareal.

Not sure if Desmon Farmer was there the same time as Trep and Scal, or if he ever made it past the NBDL.
Farmer played in like 11 games over two seasons for Sea and Sas according to bbref - so call it a cup of coffee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts