1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vs.

Key Matchup

vs.

After clinching a playoff berth for the first time since 1998 in their last outing, the Cleveland Cavaliers now try to move closer to securing home-court advantage in the first round of the postseason when they host the Miami Heat.

Cleveland earned a spot in the playoffs on Wednesday when it beat Dallas 107-94 for its sixth straight win. The Cavs lead Washington by a handful of games for the fourth seed in the Eastern Conference

Miami clinched the Southeast Division title for the second straight season by virtue of Washington's 105-103 loss Friday to Houston. The Heat, however, are suffering through injuries to their frontcourt.

Miami has won five of the last six meetings with Cleveland.

Coverage begins 2 PM EST - Only on ESPN

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
it would be 2-2, with the home teams winning every game

yea, without posey, shaq, and zo, a good team like the Cavs should win at home. There will be a problem if they dont

·
Limehouse Blues
26,986 Posts
This is a great game,but I can hardly tell.Everytime something is about to happen the signal freezes up or pixelates.It's not very windy here so I don't know what the hell is up with time warner.

·
Registered
14,055 Posts
wade and lebron putting on a show!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.