Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
I hope we see a lot more of this down in the future. When both guys are going, they are just everywhere. Rebounds, dunks, 3 pointers, assists--it's a duel in every single facet of the game.

"Let's go baby"

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
Lebron keeps chasing Wade over the screen. Someone needs to tell him to go under the screen instead.

And Marshall needs to learn how to make a shot. He's missing and Anderson is making. Makes no ****ing sense.

· Our Sentence Is Up
40,231 Posts
ralaw said:
Kobe Bryant is one of my favorite players in the league and I have defended him on these boards as being the best player in the league, but in my opinion LeBron James has become the best individual player in the league! People often say Kobe Bryant is a natural pure scorer which is true, and they often say LeBron James is a natural playmaker, but in looking at LeBron he scores at the same rate as Kobe, but also racks up 8-12 rpg with 7-10 apg. LeBron James is the best indivdual player in the league and is only 21 years old. When LeBron James came into the league the knock on him was not having a jumpshot......he know has one, this year the knock on him is his defense........he is improving every game. LeBron James is similar to Kobe in that he lets people's hate fuel his passion to be better every year. LeBron has heart and the passion to be a great basketball player, and it is really scary to think that he hasn't even reached his prime.

Kobe and Lebron fans--Coming together. My apprecation of Kobe has bumped a little bit this year. I mean it's hard to deny 81 points.

What's amazing is that those two are the cornerstone of the olympic hopes. I think Kobe and Lebron will push each other to be better players. I don't think it's a mistake that they both worked out with each other last summer. Those were probably some really intense workouts. I think Kobe finally has a match in terms of gym rattness. Both players just love to play the game.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.