Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The five NBA players who most want to be traded, with the chances they will get their wishes:

1. Tim Thomas, Bulls: Thus far this season, Thomas has played only 32 minutes in eight games and scored only 13 points. Says Thomas: "It's just a waste of time being here if I'm not going to play and help the team. On the other hand, it seems like it's a waste of time for the organization. So let's just shake hands and go about it and part ways." —Odds of Bulls being able to trade his $13.6million contract: 10-1.

2. Stephon Marbury, Knicks —Odds of Knicks trading Marbury: 5-2
3. Jalen Rose, Raptors —Odds of Raptors trading Rose: 3-1
4. Vladimir Radmanovic, SuperSonics —Odds of Sonics trading Radmanovic: 2-1
5. Malik Rose, Knicks —Odds of Knicks trading Rose: 8-1

·
Registered
78 Posts
Out of all those i have a feeling starbury will go first. I mean i can see that situation turning into the brown/iverson fiasco a few years back. even though marbury has been quotes saying he will do what brown tells him, i dont think the knicks will be getting anywhere in the next 2-3 seasons. Marbury wants to go back west and play with the big guns. Also, do you guys think Kobe will be staying in LA with phil? Things seem to be going good now but that is one hell of a rocky relationship they have. I see kobe going east in the next few years. Especially if the clippers keep the way they are going.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Odds of teams actually accepting most of those people, 0. TT's only upside is the cap space, Radmanovic's upside is he might turn into an offensive threat like Peja. The rest the teams are stuck with till the end.
Who really wants Stephon Marbury when his salary hits 21 million?

·
Registered
78 Posts
step said:
Who really wants Stephon Marbury when his salary hits 21 million?
Great point, but i think alot more team would be more interested in him then TT.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Great point, but i think alot more team would be more interested in him then TT.
True, but none would be stupid enough to handcuff themselves to the likes of his salary, unless you the Knicks' GM.

·
Registered
78 Posts
step said:
True, but none would be stupid enough to handcuff themselves to the likes of his salary, unless you the Knicks' GM.

another good point. If marbury actually played a good 4th quarter now and then i think his stock would be a lot higher.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts