·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*NBA Survivor 3rd ROUND*
*NBA SURVIVOR* 3rd Round
Kobe has been voted off
Malone has been voted off

I liked this game I saw at fanhome, But i AM going to give credit to gbomb credit for making it, here are the rules, just like gbomb's.
Ok, this is basically going to be done the same way we all played it last year. For those of you who haven't played. Here is how it works. We start off with 26 players, all of which were named all-stars last year.Each day, you cast your vote, by posting who you would like to take off the list. The object is to have the player you feel is the number one all-star, left last on the list, and not taken off. If i remember currectly, Tim Duncan won it last year over Vince Carter. Ok, everyone has 24 hours to cast their vote.Each day we will be voteing off another player.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Ray Allen
Vince Carter
Allen Iverson
Michael Jordan
Jason Kidd
Tracy McGrady
Alonzo Mourning
Dikembe Mutombo
Jermaine O’Neal
Paul Pierce
Antoine Walker
Baron Davis
Tim Duncan
Steve Francis
Kevin Garnett
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Shaquille O’Neal
Gary Payton
Peja Stojakovic
Wally Szczerbiak
Chris Webber
Elton Brand

Attachments

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
I vote off Chris Webber;) .

It figures that Kobe would get voted off, even though he won the All-Star MVP without Shaq it's still not good enough for the brainless haters.:no:

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Iverson :sour:

·
Registered
649 Posts
It's got to be Szczerbiak.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
I vote off Chris Webber;) .

It figures that Kobe would get voted off, even though he won the All-Star MVP without Shaq it's still not good enough for the brainless haters.:no:
Can you please get over it? No one is impressed by Kobe winning All-Star MVP. He played a game high 30 minutes, and he took a game-high 25 shots (who takes that many in an all-star game?). C'mon, the next highest shot total was by Paul Pierce and he only took 18. Kobe was on a mission to win MVP to inflate his ego and that's why no one cares that he won.

Anyways, my vote is for Wally

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Originally posted by KC

Can you please get over it? No one is impressed by Kobe winning All-Star MVP. He played a game high 30 minutes, and he took a game-high 25 shots (who takes that many in an all-star game?). C'mon, the next highest shot total was by Paul Pierce and he only took 18. Kobe was on a mission to win MVP to inflate his ego and that's why no one cares that he won.

Anyways, my vote is for Wally
lol, no kidding, he hasn't learned that there isn't a "shaq" in "team". BTW, your avatars awsome, lol.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Wally

·
This...is BBB.net
5,416 Posts
I was going to vote for Steve Francis again until I realized it is pointless because nobody else sees my point...so I will not vote for Steve Francis...instead I will vote for Allen Iverson ...we do not have a jail on our imaginary survivor island and therefore we are shipping AI back to the states to be locked up.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Dude, you don't even know what happened. He is innocent until proven guilty, and please spell his name right.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts