Discussion Starter #1
NBA Survivor 4th ROUND*
*NBA Survivor 4th ROUND*
*NBA SURVIVOR* 4th Round
Kobe has been voted off
Malone has been voted off
Wally has been voted off
Mutombo has been voted off
I liked this game I saw at fanhome, But i AM going to give credit to gbomb credit for making it, here are the rules, just like gbomb's.
Ok, this is basically going to be done the same way we all played it last year. For those of you who haven't played. Here is how it works. We start off with 26 players, all of which were named all-stars last year.Each day, you cast your vote, by posting who you would like to take off the list. The object is to have the player you feel is the number one all-star, left last on the list, and not taken off. If i remember currectly, Tim Duncan won it last year over Vince Carter. Ok, everyone has 24 hours to cast their vote.Each day we will be voteing off another player.

Shareef Abdur-Rahim
Ray Allen
Vince Carter
Allen Iverson
Michael Jordan
Jason Kidd
Tracy McGrady
Alonzo Mourning
Jermaine O’Neal
Paul Pierce
Antoine Walker
Baron Davis
Tim Duncan
Steve Francis
Kevin Garnett
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Shaquille O’Neal
Gary Payton
Peja Stojakovic
Chris Webber
Elton Brand

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Shareef Abdur-Rahim

By the way...I just want to say that we are voting off players that we don't think are the ultimate All-Stars. Well, Kobe won All-Star MVP last year, and he still got voted off because of all the haters. This vote is totally bogus, people just vote off who they don't like.

·
Moderator/Head Decepticon
7,624 Posts
Shareef Abdur-Rahim

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
Shareef Abdur-Rahim

By the way...I just want to say that we are voting off players that we don't think are the ultimate All-Stars. Well, Kobe won All-Star MVP last year, and he still got voted off because of all the haters. This vote is totally bogus, people just vote off who they don't like.
No one is impressed by Kobe winning All-Star MVP. He played a game high 30 minutes, and he took a game-high 25 shots (who takes that many in an all-star game?). C'mon, the next highest shot total was by Paul Pierce and he only took 18. Kobe was on a mission to win MVP to inflate his ego and that's why no one cares that he won.

My vote is for Walker.....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC

No one is impressed by Kobe winning All-Star MVP. He played a game high 30 minutes, and he took a game-high 25 shots (who takes that many in an all-star game?). C'mon, the next highest shot total was by Paul Pierce and he only took 18. Kobe was on a mission to win MVP to inflate his ego and that's why no one cares that he won.

My vote is for Walker.....
I don't expect someone to score 34 points and take less than 20 shots. He had more points than shots, his team won, and he won MVP and that's all that matters.

Of course he was on a mission to win MVP, he wanted to prove that all of the haters are wrong. And he did it, without Shaq. He may have been loaded with a team of All-Stars, but he isn't an inside player and the Eastern Conference All-Stars were stacked with great guards. Though, still people hate on him and it's ridiculous.

Anyway...Kobe shouldn't have been voted off this early, neither should've Malone. Mutombo should've been the first off.:yes:

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Walker

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Shareef- 4
Walker- 4
Allen- 1

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor

I don't expect someone to score 34 points and take less than 20 shots. He had more points than shots, his team won, and he won MVP and that's all that matters.

Of course he was on a mission to win MVP, he wanted to prove that all of the haters are wrong. And he did it, without Shaq. He may have been loaded with a team of All-Stars, but he isn't an inside player and the Eastern Conference All-Stars were stacked with great guards. Though, still people hate on him and it's ridiculous.

Anyway...Kobe shouldn't have been voted off this early, neither should've Malone. Mutombo should've been the first off.:yes:
Alright, that is your opinion. I explained why no one else agrees with that opinion. Kobe is off, case closed.....

·
Registered
443 Posts
Walker

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my vote goes to walker, and quit hatin on kobe, there were so many good guards on the east, why didn't they try to shut him down?

Walker has 6.

Attachments

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by RUBEN
my vote goes to walker, and quit hatin on kobe, there were so many good guards on the east, why didn't they try to shut him down?

Walker has 6.
You don't try to shut people down in an all-star game. You go out and have a good time and then in the 4th quarter you buckle down. You also don't throw up an insane amount of shots(Kobe). :no:

I'm a "hater", but talk to all the other people that voted for him as well.....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC

You don't try to shut people down in an all-star game. You go out and have a good time and then in the 4th quarter you buckle down. You also don't throw up an insane amount of shots(Kobe). :no:

I'm a "hater", but talk to all the other people that voted for him as well.....
Wake up! All of the people that did vote for him are haters!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts