·
Quite frankly, I'm...
14,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GAME 1

vs.

Key Matchup

vs.

The Pacers fell into seventh place in the Eastern Conference, a half-game behind sixth-place Milwaukee and three games ahead of Philadelphia for the eighth and final playoff spot.

The Pacific Division-leading Suns have lost six of 11 since an 11-game winning streak, including Tuesday's 132-110 defeat to the Milwaukee Bucks. Phoenix is playing its third game on a five-game, six-day road trip

------------

Miller Time at Halftime

More than any other player in franchise history, Reggie Miller defined the Indiana Pacers.

The Pacers will honor one of the NBA's all-time greats at halftime of their game against the Phoenix Suns.

Miller spent all 18 years of his career with Indiana before retiring after last season as the NBA's all-time leader in 3-point field goals. The five-time All-Star led the NBA in free throw percentage five times and is No. 12 on the league's all-time scoring list.

"To know that No. 31 will be hanging from the rafters ... it'll be a special night," said Miller, now a TNT basketball analyst.

GAME 2

vs.

Key Matchup

The San Antonio Spurs look to end their last extended road trip of the season on a high note when they visit a Los Angeles Lakers team they've beaten four straight times at Staples Center.

The Lakers have won a season high-tying four in a row to move into seventh place in the West. Los Angeles hasn't won five straight since an 11-game run from March 13-April 2, 2004.

Coverage begins 8 pm EST - Only on TNT

·
Queensbridge
1,912 Posts
Should be interesting to see how Phoenix does. Probably going to end up playing LA in the first round and it may not be as clear cut as one may have once thought.

Got my fingers crossed as a Laker fan, of course.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
i thought the games wrre on TNT???? and kwame will get squashed

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,792 Posts
Lakers have been hot, and it's in LA, but the Spurs are the Spurs. That one should be a good game.

I love watching the Suns, but the Pacers bore me to death for whatever reason. I'll watch the game, but I won't like it!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
i agree...pacers are boring as hell...the suns will make it worth a watch...but the spurs are on a road trip...and u know how we do on road trips...we dont lose more than 2 games when we play at least a 5 game road trip...and its the lakers...we wont lose to them twice in a season!!!!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
why does NBA.com have the games coming on on league pass?

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
this game is terrible boring. cant wait for the massacre tonight

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
for one...everyone beat us on back to backs...for another...thats was the only time in two years...congradulations...and STFU

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
on nba.com it says that kwame brown is 6 11, but tim duncan is really 6 11 and kwame brown looks like hes 3-4 inches shorter than him. STOP THE LIES!

Reactions: SlamJam

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,792 Posts
I literally fell asleep during the first game. This Spurs-Lakers game has been good though. Tim Duncan looks better than he did just a month ago. He is rebounding and blocking shots well. That extra gear of quickness he usually has isn't there though still, so his offense is still struggling.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.