Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if ya know if they'll have a create a coach addition to the game. They should do that. My top ten list of improvements for NBA2K3 would be:

1). The ability to create a coach.
2). Assistant coaches on the bench.
3). Better crowd audio and different scenarios.
4). Technical fouls.
5). More realistic injuries. (Ex: Out 1 week with a broken leg, come on).
6). The ability to dive into the crowd.
7). Players taunting the away crowd.
8). Scuffles, mini fights.
9). Better game play. (Ex: Hands actually grabbing the rim when dunking a ball rather than going close and not actually connecting with the rim).
10). Spike Lee. Better commentary too.

Oh, and I'd like to see what friggin' SEED I am in the playoffs. I mean, I play a season...and then it doesn't tell me what seed I am, unbelievable...

·
Registered
553 Posts
I know that NBA2K2 is probably about as good as it gets, but I'd like to see it become more realistic, as in if you run around like a lunatic with your finger always on turbo, you have more chance of injury and of committing offensive fouls.<p>

Shooting percentages down about 10%. Hell, my team shoots 70+ percent.<p>

Everything else though... I am quite happy with

·
Registered
28 Posts
make it easier to make the 3 point basket. my best percentage with a player during a full season was like 28%.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
If you try and make a 3 pointer on one of the harder levels it's almost impossible. They definitely need to improve the 3 point shooting:yes: .

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor
If you try and make a 3 pointer on one of the harder levels it's almost impossible. They definitely need to improve the 3 point shooting:yes: .
I play on the highest level with a backcourt of Bibby and Penny Hardaway with Tim Hardaway relieving at PG. All of those guys are .400 or more in 3pt fg%. The thing about this game is that if you work for the open shot and find someone wide open, shots will drop. That's why I think that 2K2 is the best bball game I have seen. It rewards you for playing well and moving the ball. Try it and see how you go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts