Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know your getting hardly anything for your troubles but how the hell do you honestly expect to sell premium memberships when people were getting twice as much 2 years ago for free. The Premium is a big joke so far your paying 40 dollars for a mock draft that is rarely updated. Then the college ratings man give anyone a password they could do justice to it it's ridicuously outdated.
Keep at It you'll get it right eventually:) Then the premium members wont be extremely :upset:

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I was surprised when they started to make you pay for the premium memberships. I was even more surprised that it was $40 a year. If I had extra money I would, but its not a priority.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Judging from their last mock, the guys at NBAdraft.net are using the extra revenue to purchase mind altering substances.

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
If you don't like what NBADraft.net has to offer then you don't have to visit the site. There is no need to bash them for trying to make money off of something that is obviously in demand. They do a good job, and they are way ahead of the pack on identifying these kids way before they are in the national media.

Remember, you are not entitled to what they offer for free if they want to sell it. That is just the way it works.

Please stop trying to bash them.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Gee they hardly update it at all you get a mock for 40 a year. Tell me this why the hell would I pay forty for twive as less as they used to have. They are a joke fucget about they out like Ben and J.Lo and the new site is in like Demi and Ashton. They have been taken they're fanbase for granted and they'll paying now that someone really has the time to do what's necessary. Hey BCH though if the othersite sponsored you would you jock them like you do with these clowns? Please answer I really just want to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts