Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think will be on it? I have to say that Arthur Johnson and Travon Bryant should be, both MU post players. Cedric Bozeman and Chris Thomas will likely by high lottery picks, as well as Miles. Simien and Langford could be on it as well. Other than the Big XII though I don't know many of the players that will be coming out. Who would you put in the first round?

·
Registered
290 Posts
What about Hasaan Adams?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Agreed. I saw him on LA Hoops he really does have skills, watch out for him for sure!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Originally posted by moTIGS
Who do you think will be on it? I have to say that Arthur Johnson and Travon Bryant should be, both MU post players. Cedric Bozeman and Chris Thomas will likely by high lottery picks, as well as Miles. Simien and Langford could be on it as well. Other than the Big XII though I don't know many of the players that will be coming out. Who would you put in the first round?

All of the big 3 rooks of KU would probably be on it, even though i doubt all of them would leave their junior year. Arthur Johnson, Raymond Felton, sebastian Tellefair, whats his name.. ahhh cant think of it. But all of those could end up in the lottery at the rate their playing now.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AJ

Arthur Johnson will be in the draft, maybe even the first round, but he's not going to be a lottery pick. Right now he's playing center, and is listed at 6'9". He's about 270 and could lose a lot of weight. I think he'll be a very solid pro player, and may even be able to play center in the NBA, but he needs to work on his shot and lose some weight before he's considered a lottery pick. I think Travon Bryant from Mizzou could be a lottery pick though. He's still growing and is reportedly up to about 6'11". He's got a good outside shot and is a good rebounder. With time I think he'll turn out to be a great college player.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I know Sebastian Telfair can play, but he isn't really a physical specimen. He is going to have to get A LOT stronger over the next 2 years in order for him to go pro. They list him at 5'11" 145, but I think it's more like 5'9" 130.......

Move over Marbury

Sebastian Telfair, Stephon Marbury's 16-year-old cousin, stormed through the competition at ABCD Camp, scoring 20 points in 10 minutes in the underclassmen all-star game.

Aside from James, Telfair proved to be the finest player in high school, even superior to seniors Dockery and Florida-bound Anthony Roberson. And -- gasp! -- the sophomore Telfair says he will attend college.

http://www.fresnobee.com/columnists/steinberg/v-print/story/638296p-684038c.html

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
It's way too early to tell who will be in the 2004 NBA Draft. It's almost impossible to tell who will get picked in the lottery. :yes:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Sebastian Telfair has awesome athleticism though. I saw him a clip of him doing a dunk at the ABCD camp. I don't think he is really going to attend College, if he does, it will be a one year stand like his cousin Marbury.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think he'll stay two years

Marbury was bigger than he was. I agree that in that picture he looks about 130. I'm his age, and about 5'11" or 6', and I weight 155, and he's a lot skinnier than I am. He'll need to add a lot of muscle if he wants to play in the NBA. Pointguards really need to go to college anyway. I don't care how good you are, you're not going to do well for a few years because of the speed of the game.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
That Telfair kid needs to hit the weights 24/7! Look at his arms! if If you rub him and a stick together they just might start a fire. :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts