Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, Check this out son. Me and one of my friends had a good conversation of the NBA's hottest dresser. A guy who looks really clean while waithing on the sidelines and not playing. So he made a good arguement for Ray Allen. He's very smooth, I'll admit that and he has on nice suits. I picked Jason Collins. He is very snazzy and uses his money wisely on suits. Who do you think is the NBA's best dresser.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
This is a little awkword...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,550 Posts
im not gay......not that there is anything wrong with that
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
858 Posts
AJC NYC said:
im not gay......not that there is anything wrong with that
thier is something wrong with that you will go to hell if you commit that sin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AJC NYC said:
im not gay......not that there is anything wrong with that


Who said you were gay? This is a healthy thread.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
It's a little lets say wierd this thread and would make me question some things.... I don't know bout you and your friend, but I don't look at NBA players not playing and examen how they look at say " I really like that blue 100 pct. cotton shirt on him, it brings out his eyes. That suit is amazing, it really demonstrates his tone." I mean man. WTF lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,116 Posts
Nets0701 said:
It's a little lets say wierd this thread and would make me question some things.... I don't know bout you and your friend, but I don't look at NBA players not playing and examen how they look at say " I really like that blue 100 pct. cotton shirt on him, it brings out his eyes. That suit is amazing, it really demonstrates his tone." I mean man. WTF lol.
moron NBA players have been on the cover of GQ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
839 Posts
Jalen Rose always seems to stand out when he's dressed up. Very tailored, matching, rocks in his ears that shine. He cleans up pretty good. :whoknows:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
OK! I can answer that without feeling gay... LOL!

Kind of hard to pick someone because I think 90% of nba players are terrible dressers when they wear a suit (but I blame their tailors who obviously don't know how to cut a suit properly).

The result is that most of the time ballers look good when they're not dressed up...IMO
but please don't tell David Stern!

Anyway, back to the question.... I would say Kobe Bryant and Eric Williams when we're talking suits
honestly, my favorite outfit would be jeans and a nice cream color turtleneck! simple and sexy!
you can't get wrong with that!

an example: Alvin Williams
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are all gay at one point or another. :angel:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
Jizzy, it's ok , but do you have something to tell us? I have nothing against people who are gay....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nets0701 said:
Jizzy, it's ok , but do you have something to tell us? I have nothing against people who are gay....


I'm not gay stupid. I have nothing against gays and people of that nature.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
845 Posts
What would make you think of this?
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top