Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many press personnel will be contacting Will Brown to seek his opinion on who will win the NCAA Division I final game on Monday since UAlbany is one of the few teams in the entire country to play both teams. Alabama and LSU are the other two teams, if I am not mistaken.

Will Brown said after the UAlbany team's return to the RACC from the UConn game that UAlbany would be playing a brutal out-of-conference schedule next season. I don't know how next season can be more challenging than this season - unless we're not playing in the AE next year. LOL

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
We know Albany's playing at UConn, Utah or Utah St. on the trip to Utah Valley st., home vs. VCU, plus the road trip to the (insert name here) Arena downtown, and I'd hope another Bracket Buster. If there's another money game, there aren't too many slots left for NEC, Patriot, and Ivy league games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.